Beerschott received £5m boost from owners.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Amazing how dozy can throw these.millions left right and centre....

But cant prove he has any funds 🤣
Not really that amazing. He handed over a few million quid to PA as a down payment on his planned purchase of the club. But he's unable to demonstrate to the EFL that he has the approx. 200 million needed to buy and sustain the club.

The Prince will soon receive a cash injection of season ticket money let’s see if he pays his debts.
Not if Beerschott need their training facilities updated :)

Let’s get this hew writes off 5m in shares receives a tidy sum and pays off Beerschott but doesn’t pay to clear his debts at our club pay his debts because our club. The Prince will soon receive a cash injection of season ticket money let’s see if he pay’s his debts.
How did he “receive a tidy sum”?

I get it, you’ve got some inside knowledge and some issues with Abdullah. I just want you to make sure that what you say is correct and I’m genuinely interested in you backing up statements like the above.

I am neither pro or anti Abdullah.

How did he “receive a tidy sum”?

I get it, you’ve got some inside knowledge and some issues with Abdullah. I just want you to make sure that what you say is correct and I’m genuinely interested in you backing up statements like the above.

I am neither pro or anti Abdullah.

Hew Hefner zombie taking over is what I gathered.

With Ice Cube.

What happens in 6 weeks Andy? Is it just that the current NDA lapses, so people can talk, or is there something else due to happen in 6 weeks that isn’t good?
6 weeks today, the sinners will repent as Armageddon descends- but a large ship will come to take all that have believed and remained pure (and them that have slagged off Prince Abdullah on a Blades forum, like) to a happier place.

Amazing how dozy can throw these.millions left right and centre....

But cant prove he has any funds 🤣
Yes he has been throwing money left right and centre to employ Doliette (sp) to throw cash at Prince and log bid with Efl (more cash) proving and looking at the clubs finances cost a lot of money but proving you have big dosh is another matter. If he can’t then the Prince can have the money from the Efl etc. either a costly publicity stunt or he can prove he has the necessary finance, let’s hope it’s the latter.

Not if Beerschott need their training facilities updated :)
Presumably you are taking the piss. Maybe the season ticket money will be winging its way over as their academy produces so much talent.

Presumably you are taking the piss. Maybe the season ticket money will be winging its way over as their academy produces so much talent.
How will the season ticket money be sent to Beerschot and how will it be accounted for?

Genuine question.

I can’t say how much as it will probably go straight into his pocket. The plea for investment in the academy from wilder and forward was clear, the idea he wants to invest in academies is contrary to what he has done so it would be interesting to hear what Beerschot fans think but any investment for them funded by us would be a bonus for them. Bills still unpaid, contracts up ( bonuses to be paid) other clubs to be paid,players contracts can’t be negotiated, players can’t be bought and yet he chooses to write off 5m of what he owes to invest in Beerschot.

How will the season ticket money be sent to Beerschot and how will it be accounted for?

Genuine question.
Presumably he says it’s his money and invests elsewhere. I’m not accusing him of laundering money, I’m sure his accountants are very good, like his legal advisors. When all said and done it is his money but he is bleeding us dry and that is patently obvious even at this stage. He is going to leave an awful mess of his making. Shame because the players and manager are top drawer.

Yes he has been throwing money left right and centre to employ Doliette (sp) to throw cash at Prince and log bid with Efl (more cash) proving and looking at the clubs finances cost a lot of money but proving you have big dosh is another matter. If he can’t then the Prince can have the money from the Efl etc. either a costly publicity stunt or he can prove he has the necessary finance, let’s hope it’s the latter.
Surely it's tingo group Inc that's paid for a subsidiary of doliette to audit the companies accounts .

Presumably he says it’s his money and invests elsewhere. I’m not accusing him of laundering money, I’m sure his accountants are very good, like his legal advisors. When all said and done it is his money but he is bleeding us dry and that is patently obvious even at this stage. He is going to leave an awful mess of his making. Shame because the players and manager are top drawer.
What could happen in 6 weeks?

Presumably he says it’s his money and invests elsewhere.

To do that he’d have to pay himself from the club, pay all relevant taxes and then use what would then be his money to invest into Beerschot. This would be a ridiculous way of doing things.

yet he chooses to write off 5m of what he owes to invest in Beerschot.
You clearly have no idea and you’re making yourself sound foolish.

He was owed £5m by Beerschot, this was flagged as an issue by the Belgian League in terms of FFP, so he wrote off/converted the debt into shares.

He hasn’t actually invested £5m into Beerschot recently, never mind £5m of money that was earmarked for Sheffield United.

Not really that amazing. He handed over a few million quid to PA as a down payment on his planned purchase of the club. But he's unable to demonstrate to the EFL that he has the approx. 200 million needed to buy and sustain the club.

Hes handed over 10m.ish as a down payment.

Hes also allegedly put 10m in to help with running costs, now hes chucked 5m at beerschot ...

Ok

I wish I could have such a business expense for my season ticket renewal. The cash comes from somewhere in the end, unless you never pay your expenses off.

"He is going to leave an awful mess of his making"

Ok then, let's look at the facts..................... under his sole ownership we have spent 2 seasons in the prem, 1 season champ playoffs, 1 season champ automatic promotion back to Prem (you'd better believe it baby!!) and in the semi final of the FA Cup.

Oh yes, he's been shite that princey fella. 🤔

To do that he’d have to pay himself from the club, pay all relevant taxes and then use what would then be his money to invest into Beerschot. This would be a ridiculous way of doing things.

You clearly have no idea and you’re making yourself sound foolish.

He was owed £5m by Beerschot, this was flagged as an issue by the Belgian League in terms of FFP, so he wrote off/converted the debt into shares.

He hasn’t actually invested £5m into Beerschot recently, never mind £5m of money that was earmarked for Sheffield United
He hasn’t invested in Sheffield United recently and he’s not invested in Beerschot recently and yet he receives money from Sheffield United. We’ve bought one player in 3 seasons and sold Ramsdale and had players leave as well as maintained 27k attendances with staff pay at a competitive level as well as receiving parachute payments.

It's not what he's done it's what he's doing now and it looks like he's selling us down the river without a paddle.

He hasn’t invested in Sheffield United recently and he’s not invested in Beerschot recently and yet he receives money from Sheffield United. We’ve bought one player in 3 seasons and sold Ramsdale and had players leave as well as maintained 27k attendances with staff pay at a competitive level as well as receiving parachute payments.
How much has he received from Sheffield United?

"He is going to leave an awful mess of his making"

Ok then, let's look at the facts..................... under his sole ownership we have spent 2 seasons in the prem, 1 season champ playoffs, 1 season champ automatic promotion back to Prem (you'd better believe it baby!!) and in the semi final of the FA Cup.

Oh yes, he's been shite that princey fella. 🤔
Great despite him not because of. 4/5 of those seasons spent in league one with the anti christ (McCabe) who was always to blame according to many not the Prince, but I’m not interested in the past I’m interested in what is happening in the here and now.

Andy67 Thinking the owner has done a very poor job and thinking you are making a lot of this up because you don't like him are not mutually exclusive

You know some stuff, you don't know other bite. Last month you tried to claim the £27m shate issue was Dozy injecting money too 🤷‍♂️

Great despite him not because of. 4/5 of those seasons spent in league one with the anti christ (McCabe) who was always to blame according to many not the Prince, but I’m not interested in the past I’m interested in what is happening in the here and now.
Whilst this is an interesting side development, and I guess its the princes money to do as he chooses, whats the latest with Dozy/EFL - any closer to a takeover/rejection?

Its all a bit dull now, are your sources hearing any new developments or progression?

Whilst this is an interesting side development, and I guess its the princes money to do as he chooses, whats the latest with Dozy/EFL - any closer to a takeover/rejection?

Its all a bit dull now, are your sources hearing any new developments or progression?
Sources started to think Dozy is a publicity stunt for Dozy and either go one way or the other whatever Prince win win cash flow sorted from Dozy and premier league team he can sell.

Sources started to think Dozy is a publicity stunt for Dozy and either go one way or the other whatever Prince win win cash flow sorted from Dozy and premier league team he can sell.
What happens if we don't get promoted?

Back
Top Bottom