Baker Street.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At the risk of being a killjoy, you can do it at Paddington as well.
Means Bakerloo line only then. Think we might do something similar to this though. Probably be less city fans on the Bakerloo line anyway, with Wembley Central being on our side of the ground and it not coming from Euston.

Means Bakerloo line only then. Think we might do something similar to this though. Probably be less city fans on the Bakerloo line anyway, with Wembley Central being on our side of the ground and it not coming from Euston.

Just get the train from Marylebone to Wembley Park. You save yourself the bonus of not spending an hour shuffling down Wembley Way

Just get the train from Marylebone to Wembley Park. You save yourself the bonus of not spending an hour shuffling down Wembley Way
Do you mean Central/Stadium? Wembley Park is the station that leads on to Wembley Way.

You mean bob holness....

Somebody said "il have a p please Bob"

Of blockbusters played the sax on baker street, somebody tell me it's bullshit!

It is bullshit, it was made up by Stuart Maconie in a joke page of the NME, several years later it started getting reported as fact.

The last time I sat outside The Globe in Baker Street, Helen Mirren rocked up and we had quite a chat. I had no idea it was her until she'd fucked off.
So that explains why the short shorts and vest are coming out of retirement ? :)

Back
Top Bottom