Awful players best game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mark Bunn once produced one of the all time great goalkeeper displays in a 1-0 home win over Peterborough. Unfortunately he soon went to back to letting long shots in. I think he just needed glasses

Going back a lot of years Tony Field when we beat Ipswich 7-0 at Lane, just put his head down and ran.
Mate, we beat Ipswich about 3 or 4 summert in the Tony Field slalom.
The 7 - 0 came seasons earlier with 4 from Woody and Badge shooting in from just outside our box.

Exaggerating about Badge. Reyt shot though.

Going back a lot of years Tony Field when we beat Ipswich 7-0 at Lane, just put his head down and ran.

Get your facts right for goodness sake. Where did you get that gem from!!

Would the Jimmy Johnstone 2-2 match be the home game v Forest ??
Never played for us in a match ending in a 2-2 draw. The home game against Forest in March 1977 was a 2-0 win and Johnstone had already played his last 1st team game for us (scored in the 3-2 defeat at Charlton a week after the Fulham game in October 1976)

Ashley Ward when we beat Leeds 2-0. He actually started slowly that day, but once he scored he was unplayable.
I'd been on nights that game. Had 45 mins sleep beforehand and went to pub for a couple before kick off. Immense performance. Had another 8 pints after the game in his name, until I was ushered into a taxi and into an induced coma.

Mark Bunn once produced one of the all time great goalkeeper displays in a 1-0 home win over Peterborough. Unfortunately he soon went to back to letting long shots in. I think he just needed glasses
After that game I felt he was a fine keeper.
That African, possibly Senegalese, international got our winner from the spot.
Henri Camara.

The 7-0 win was in November 1971. Field didnt join us until March 1974. His wonderful goal against Ipswich was the 3-1 win in August 1974
My first ever game.
In love with the kit.. The skills of Alan Woodward.. And two Tony Field goals to go with a Mick Mills own goal.
Lambert scored for them I think.

Get your facts right for goodness sake. Where did you get that gem from!!

I just did not like the man I'm allowed that luxury surely I don't tell you who to like and not like, I knew it would cause controversy but we all have different likes and dislikes he was one of mine.

Mate, we beat Ipswich about 3 or 4 summert in the Tony Field slalom.
The 7 - 0 came seasons earlier with 4 from Woody and Badge shooting in from just outside our box.

Exaggerating about Badge. Reyt shot though.

Yes Woody did get 4 just got games mixed up I'm human

Back
Top Bottom