AWAY BLADE RULE BOOK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

@samjohnson77

Reaction score
Just as an FYI to any potential plastic Blades attending Old Trafford tomorrow.

No I will not sit down.
No I will not stop singing.
And finally, Yes - I will go berserk if we score.

No I will not sit down.
please define a plastic Blade?

A Blade who would not attend a Home game all season unless it was a Play Off fixture. One who would be a half and half scalf at the game tomorrow. One who would not necessarily know the words to the Greasy Chip Butty song.

A Blade who would not attend a Home game all season unless it was a Play Off fixture. One who would be a half and half scalf at the game tomorrow. One who would not necessarily know the words to the Greasy Chip Butty song.
So prior to the Man U draw your previous post was about Spurs away (almost a year ago) and prior to that, Pubs around Wembley, does that make you a plastic forum member??

When you've got several stewards and potentially a copper or two telling you to sit down in the seat you've paid for or face ejection from the ground and arrest, what will your response be, I wonder?
I don't really care if you stand or not, but perhaps the big bloke sat behind you offering to bludgeon you into the ground like a tent peg because he can't see the match he's paid to see might care?

So prior to the Man U draw your previous post was about Spurs away (almost a year ago) and prior to that, Pubs around Wembley, does that make you a plastic forum member??

No - it would make me someone who wants to be aware of whats happening at certain away games that I do not visit to often, i.e. Spurs, Wembley, Man Utd - it has been a while since we've been playing these guys on a regular basis.

Never understood why people knowingly act like morons when their team scores.

Imagine if you acted like you do at football matches when you got a promotion at work for example. You'd be referred to a mental clinic for testing, and probably sacked.

Enjoy the goal, stand up briefly and clap or whatever, but don't purposefully and unreasonably act like a twat and piss people off. Some might even have disabilities as another guy mentions and would have otherwise seen the goal and the moments afterwards if it weren't for others' stupidity.

When you've got several stewards and potentially a copper or two telling you to sit down in the seat you've paid for or face ejection from the ground and arrest, what will your response be, I wonder?
I don't really care if you stand or not, but perhaps the big bloke sat behind you offering to bludgeon you into the ground like a tent peg because he can't see the match he's paid to see might care?

Haha - I would sit down and get back in my box!

No - it would make me someone who wants to be aware of whats happening at certain away games that I do not visit to often, i.e. Spurs, Wembley, Man Utd - it has been a while since we've been playing these guys on a regular basis.
So what about a Blade who has fallen on hard times and has wangled a ticket, She/he falls in to your plastic Blade definition.

So what about a Blade who has fallen on hard times and has wangled a ticket, She/he falls in to your plastic Blade definition.

Not in the slightest. I fear this has been blown out of proportion.

Is Tony going? I'm
Not and Steve isn't, so that's two big blokes with bad backs accounted for.

You all win. It was a stupid post. I cannot retract it however much I wish I could haha!
You haven't even done anything wrong. I commented on fans being morons but that was more a wider point. I've no idea what 'going berserk' consists of and whether or not it falls into that category or not.

There's a lot of unreasonable ganging up that get's done on new posters (in terms of posts anyway). It just discourages newer posters and inactive members. It isn't needed and it makes the forum worse.

No I will not sit down.

As we get around 20,000 at home and we are taking around 9,000 to Old Trafford and only a few hundred tickets went on general sale, where do these 'plastic Blades' that you speak off fit into the equation?

The vast majority of supporters sit down at the Lane, what will you say if you get a polite request from the bloke woman or child behind for you to sit down. Just sayin' SamJohnson77....No offence.....o_O

You haven't even done anything wrong. I commented on fans being morons but that was more a wider point. I've no idea what 'going berserk' consists of and whether or not it falls into that category or not.

There's a lot of unreasonable ganging up that get's done on new posters (in terms of posts anyway). It isn't needed and it makes the forum worse.

Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom