Match Thread Aston Villa v. Sheffield United - 21st September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AVIL
AVIL
AVIL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1600674210859.png v. 1600674219333.png
EPL Week 2 - Monday 21st September 2020 - Villa Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/aston-villa-vs-sheffield-united.510/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Simon Hooper
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Darren Cann

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 08.45.25.png

Grealish up to his usual antics, full weight bellend I fucking hate him!

We started very hoofy and will only get worse with 10 men. We dont deserve to prosper smashing it long all the time. 10 men behind the ball for 80mins then.

Grealish up to his usual antics, full weight bellend I fucking hate him!
Don't like him either but he's running the game in the centre spraying it around and taking players on. I'd love a.midfielder like him in our team

Baldock gives a free kick for protecting the ball from a villa player diving in, listening to the fucking spunk fest for villa is bad enough, but watching the decisions go their way is enough for me to see how this game is going.

Watkins was already using his fucking arm to prevent Egan from running stride for stride before the ball came, but sure Egan gives a foul. Now we have Burke giving a foul for trying to win a header 😐 fuck this fucking game sometimes.

Don't like him either but he's running the game in the centre spraying it around and taking players on. I'd love a.midfielder like him in our team
He doesnt take players on, he runs into them then rolls over

Was Watkins on side when the ball was played ??

Don’t know but first thing he did was to put his arm across Egans chest to hold him off, consequently Egan did likewise, never a sending off......... refereees are absolutely fucking useless, they don’t know what they’re watching !

We need to send Burke back he offers nothing that McBurnie does.

The commentary is like listening to an English team (villa) playing a an Eastern European nobody on Europa league. Just discussing best way to beat us. Get to fuck sky twats

Even with 10 men this style of play is far too basic. Stoke 2.0

Reactions: CW7
Egan is getting caught out far to often with long balls over the top. Should have learnt by now.

I love listening to Keith Edwards because you actually get fair commentary from him, he says it how it is, fair for both teams and he is bemused at how differently these decisions are given for us and them, handing us cards but not villa for comparable situations.

Fucking penalty get in annnd yellow card

Back
Top Bottom