Match Thread Aston Villa v. Sheffield United - 21st September 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AVIL
AVIL
AVIL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1600674210859.png v. 1600674219333.png
EPL Week 2 - Monday 21st September 2020 - Villa Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/aston-villa-vs-sheffield-united.510/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Simon Hooper
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Darren Cann

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 08.45.25.png

Rate then back to footy, don’t care who we play, what colour the kit is or if Moose has the chiropodist rarnd. Fuck Villa and Dean “does no homework on players, the copying twat” Smith. Let’s have em YOU BLADES!!

We always draw at Villa.

The last three have been 0-0, 3-3 and 2-2.

So it's got to be 1-1.

I'm going for a 2-1 loss with you know who scoring a dodgy winner for Villa with assistance from Mike Dean finding the minutist reason to give the goal.

Salt in the ghost wound.

can only see us losing this, we’re not playing well at all, no goal threat and crap defence

Having kept their star midfielder and splashed the cash on new players (some of which must be decent because they were Wilder’s targets), Villa have seemingly created a remarkably positive momentum, considering it’s just 2 months since they somehow managed to scramble to 17th spot.

Meanwhile, we’ve gone from being one of the top 2 or 3 away sides in the league, to being a soft-touch away from the Lane.

I can’t see anything other than defeat. Watkins presumably bound to respond to the comments about his price tag, with a league debut goal. 0-2.

Given the run of games we have, I think it's important to get 3 points on the board here. It's going to be a really close game though, and I expect it to be settled by a goal either way.

We've had some entertaining games against Villa over the past few years. I'd take a boring 1-0, but think we might be in for another high scoring one.

Whatever happens it’s only the second game of the season. It doesn’t mean we’re confirmed crap, doesn’t mean the players are fat and uninterested, or that Leeds is a must win game.

One game in and the harbingers of doom are out this may help

116 123 it's the number for the Samaritans

I just can't see us getting anything from this game unfortunately.

I'm ready for the final whistle.

OIP.Wlt6Aoiak6mtR8-HWtQq4AHaE8

2 - 0 victory for the blades tonight. Be a tough game but nullify Grealish and they're a busted flush. We'll be back to our free flowing best with a goal in each half from Didzy and Fleck.

Some surprises here. Norwood drops to the bench. Berge starts in the middle. Lunny retained. Front two from Burnley start.

Back
Top Bottom