Are you watching Wilder?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My god, do you think Guardiola coaches Aguero
Of course he does....isn't it the point of having a manager/coach ? Who do you this tells them the tactics, which runs to make in certain situations, style of play etc ?

Whatever some people think wilder is a proper blade. The guy used to still attend matches and follow the club even after he started management.
Whatever you think to him, he's a blade and I don't think he wanted it to end anything like this way for his tenure.

He didn't really want to leave either but that's down to a clash between him and the board. There was no way forward sadly. Years to come we will know more too.

He will be hurting watching us continue to struggle of that I'm sure.

I hope he is big enough to admit where he went wrong. He can't point his finger at the board too much.

I’ve got a gut feeling wilder will talk to the directors next Monday when you can kiss and cuddle and make up then big announcement on sky Wider back at Sheffield United. I can really see this happening 🤞⚔️

I’ve got a gut feeling wilder will talk to the directors next Monday when you can kiss and cuddle and make up then big announcement on sky Wider back at Sheffield United. I can really see this happening 🤞⚔️

Unicorns for sale, all colours. Magic beans, pay for three, get TWO!

I'm sure CW would have sat through and watched our last three games, Liecester, Chelsea and today and wonder if now he is outside looking in, like the rest of us have to do, he has finally taken off his rose tinted specs and can now see what we have all had to witness this season; what a complete and utter shambles he's left us with.
Apart from Rammers the whole starting eleven today was nothing short of an embarrassment. Even before a ball is kicked we are so andicapped with Lundstram, Stevens, Norwood, plus others, it's no wonder we are propping the whole of the division up. I wasn't surprised with that team selection today as Hecky did hint after the Chelsea game that he's restricted to who he can bring in. Really? Well I'm sorry, I was willing to give him a chance, but with no sign of any changes by introducing some young blood, eager to prove their worth, the sooner he gets back to the U23's the better. I like the guy, but I don't want him as the manager to take us forward. I just get the impression he doesn't want to go against Wilder by making sweeping changes. Or even the slightest of change for that matter.

Up to today I was convinced that the team would only need the odd tweak next season, but now I think otherwise. Let's hopefully keep hold of Rammers, JOC, Egan and start from there and build a new team in the hope that one or two of the U 23's are mature enough to make the step up. I just hope and pray that the Prince shares our frustrations, can identity what is needed and gets the management selection spot on. Hopefully soon.

What I am saying is nothing new and most of us have voiced similar reactions, but bloody hell, this is the only way I can get my frustration out.

Are you watching Mr Wilder? Bet you don't give a damn. Some Blade eh.
I take your not in favour of him coming back à la Biggs thread then?
Bizarre as I read it from Biggs that all that is needed is the Prince offering him an olive branch.

I think that feeling in your gut might just be chronic wind.

I take your not in favour of him coming back à la Biggs thread then?
Bizarre as I read it from Biggs that all that is needed is the Prince offering him an olive branch.
First of all, I can't take Biggs seriously. Second, if this story is true then Wilder has to accept that he's made his bed. We move on with hopefully a new manager who can get us up and keep us up.

They’ve had to wait till next Monday so they can meet inside at the Copthorne bar & discuss contracts, etc in full view of someone with their camera. This is how all such discussions are usually done 👍🏼

Of course he does....isn't it the point of having a manager/coach ? Who do you this tells them the tactics, which runs to make in certain situations, style of play etc ?
Never in this world does Guardiola tell Aguero what runs to make,yes managers put together a formation and work to a plan but tell Aguero what run to make if that was the case you've bought the wrong player.Managers today are more like General Managers and have to be good motivators.Watch Tottenham All or Nothing Mourinho's team talk at half time "we mustn't conceded and we must score at least two goals"....Wow some coaching

Fantastic discussion between Carragher and Neville about the impact Tuchel has made on Chelsea’s defence and how well he’s coached them, moving on to how good Klopp and Pep are as coaches and how they could easily walk into any club in Europe.
It’s been well documented how Aguerro initially struggled to fit into Guardiola’s system and how he responded to their coaching and went on to lift several more titles.

Then I click on this shit.

Never in this world does Guardiola tell Aguero what runs to make,yes managers put together a formation and work to a plan but tell Aguero what run to make if that was the case you've bought the wrong player.Managers today are more like General Managers and have to be good motivators.Watch Tottenham All or Nothing Mourinho's team talk at half time "we mustn't conceded and we must score at least two goals"....Wow some coaching
Fantastic discussion between Carragher and Neville about the impact Tuchel has made on Chelsea’s defence and how well he’s coached them, moving on to how good Klopp and Pep are as coaches and how they could easily walk into any club in Europe.
It’s been well documented how Aguerro initially struggled to fit into Guardiola’s system and how he responded to their coaching and went on to lift several more titles.

Then I click on this shit.
You must be clicking onto a lot of shit this season 😂

Back
Top Bottom