Are we scared to give the young lads a try??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If that was the right thing to do, Wilder & Knill would have surely made it happen already. (I'm trying to get the hang of this in Wilder we trust thing.....)
If he really is God's Gift, how come he hasn't got an Academy Youngster into the First Team?
And don't give me all the "because they're not good enough...." shit
Isn't it his job to make them good enough, you know, if he really is infallible.....
Also ..... fucking Peroni .... laughable
What is Wilder doing having players who aren't good enough at the club.......
Cult Leader Wilder
In any thread on the academy, you're bitterness seems to seep through.

In any thread on the academy, you're bitterness seems to seep through.
Yes, and my Parody. For the avoidance of doubt. I'm not having a go at Wilder. Who I adore. I'm having a go at all the "Wilder has spoken & that's the end of it...." posts. Wilder speaks TO me, not FOR me. The patterns he puts the cones out for the training are superb

Yes, and my Parody. For the avoidance of doubt. I'm not having a go at Wilder. Who I adore. I'm having a go at all the "Wilder has spoken & that's the end of it...." posts. Wilder speaks TO me, not FOR me. The patterns he puts the cones out for the training are superb

There's only an ex-Academy dad and yourself who make these comments. If it is your "Parody" making these comments there is only a limited field of who you are imitating.

There's only an ex-Academy dad and yourself who make these comments. If it is your "Parody" making these comments there is only a limited field of who you are imitating.
I'm not sure I follow you. But it's not my intention to upset or mislead you nor anyone else. For instance, in Dem Blades Fanzine, I pretend to decipher coded messages Wilder sends through the press. I don't really think he's sending them. It's just a whimsy. I wrote an application to Knill for the post of Academy Uncontested Drop Ball Coach, but I didn't really think such a job was available. I make things up for my own amusement. I'll happily apologise if I've got on your wrong side. What's going on.....?

In Wilder’s press conference he talks a little bit about the U23s, name checking RND, Slater, Smith, Eastwood. Essentially, he says that he could have a really good U23 side here, but has decided that individual players education is more important than U23 results, and that playing man’s football is better for the players’ development.

The role of the Academy is to produce professional footballers and contribute to the team and the finances of the club. Norrington Davies is a prime example of a player who will definitely make it as a professional but would anybody advocate putting him in ahead of Edna. No let him out on loan to develop in the real game not the U23s. review it season by season and if CW believes he is a good enough backup, add him to the 25 man squad. However there may become a time when the lad himself wuill want to move on to develop his career. if that is the case sell and earn some cash. With Brexit and the end of Article 9 , no clubs will be able to sign U18s from Europe or countries where they can gain an EU passport. The Academy will become even more important.

The role of the Academy is to produce professional footballers and contribute to the team and the finances of the club. Norrington Davies is a prime example of a player who will definitely make it as a professional but would anybody advocate putting him in ahead of Edna. No let him out on loan to develop in the real game not the U23s. review it season by season and if CW believes he is a good enough backup, add him to the 25 man squad. However there may become a time when the lad himself wuill want to move on to develop his career. if that is the case sell and earn some cash. With Brexit and the end of Article 9 , no clubs will be able to sign U18s from Europe or countries where they can gain an EU passport. The Academy will become even more important.
1578572288555.png

Apparently we are the only Premiership club not to give any game time to any player 21 or under so far this season.

This fact is brought to you courtesy of me minding my own business with a pint of Carling(Yes I know its crap lager but I like it, so don't you bearded sandal wearing real ale buffs start) in my local when up it popped on Greene King TV.

By the way that's the fact on the TV nothing else.

Apparently we are the only Premiership club not to give any game time to any player 21 or under so far this season.

This fact is brought to you courtesy of me minding my own business with a pint of Carling(Yes I know its crap lager but I like it, so don't you bearded sandal wearing real ale buffs start) in my local when up it popped on Greene King TV.

By the way that's the fact on the TV nothing else.
Twelve of them are below us though so it’s not something that worries me.

But I’m glad this chat is brought to us by our good friends at Greene King. Now the news followed by Adrian and Darren, bought to you by Checkatrade.com.

Back
Top Bottom