Outgoing? Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He did a lot of sprinting on one side after the warm up and before the teams came out
Not played a game yet since his injury so I expect he will play for the 21s against Barnsley tonight.
The match will be streamed according to website.Unfair to push him into the match day squad without any comeback minutes under his belt.

Strange. His squad number last year was 30.

I also noticed he didn't make the 18-man squad on Saturday, despite travelling with the squad.
I’ve seen Wilder do this a lot in the past. He seems to involve the players into the warm ups / warm downs etc. He seems to like to have them in and around the squad I suppose it’s good experience for him.

But don’t expect it to be long until he’s thrown in but he’s been out a while so needs to be monitored.

I think everyone is looking forward to watching him play.

Has he signed a new deal or what?
I questioned this and got shouted down on here.

He hasn’t signed anything although some on here say it’s done? If it’s not announced by Sundays game I would guess it’s not done just yet and still negotiating.

He hasn’t signed anything although some on here say it’s done? If it’s not announced by Sundays game I would guess it’s not done just yet and still negotiating.
You don’t have a clue, you just want to peddle the worst. Thats why people think you’re a prize plum.
That and the fact you’re a right drama queen to boot.

When you say he hasn’t signed anything, are you basing this on the fact there’s no official announcement?

History tells us that the club isn’t always the quickest at official announcements

If the report that CW has said “Oli Arblaster WILL play Premier League football this season, likely to make his debut soon. Wilder confirms this”

then I think you should take that as a hint that things are sorted

When you say he hasn’t signed anything, are you basing this on the fact there’s no official announcement?

History tells us that the club isn’t always the quickest at official announcements

If the report that CW has said “Oli Arblaster WILL play Premier League football this season, likely to make his debut soon. Wilder confirms this”

then I think you should take that as a hint that things are sorted
I’m looking at hints… and if it’s signed surely it would be announced today at the game?

It would make sense to me for it to be done and him on the bench.

There is no reason to delay / delay / delay?

He may be expected to sign for sure but we been here before.

I’m looking at hints… and if it’s signed surely it would be announced today at the game?

It would make sense to me for it to be done and him on the bench.

There is no reason to delay / delay / delay?

He may be expected to sign for sure but we been here before.

I get the frustration at things being quiet as I get twitchy when things drag on. It’s only by some fluke I get to hear some bits regards OA.

Just hang fire, I’m sure it’s all good

Just what is the problem he's a blade and wants to play for us whether we can keep him if he be comes the player we think he will is another matter.
He's hardly had a ny football since he came back from injury..

I would have thought that if this new YMU agency he has just signed up to, you would think they would want to cast their eyes over the details of the new contract before he signs and give him the green light……or not! Not sure if it’s merely an agency that oversees his sponsorship deals, or if they are to be his main agent. Not sure if agents split responsibilities this way. It’s seems a murky industry.

I would have thought that if this new YMU agency he has just signed up to, you would think they would want to cast their eyes over the details of the new contract before he signs and give him the green light……or not! Not sure if it’s merely an agency that oversees his sponsorship deals, or if they are to be his main agent. Not sure if agents split responsibilities this way. It’s seems a murky industry.
I assume you mean football in general as a murky industry, rather than just agents 😉

I get the frustration at things being quiet as I get twitchy when things drag on. It’s only by some fluke I get to hear some bits regards OA.

Just hang fire, I’m sure it’s all good
Yesterday’s was a perfect time for him to come on. But we cannot put him on the pitch until he signs a new contract. So let’s hope it’s soon.

Why was he on the bench if he can't go on the pitch? This doesn't make any sense at all
Wilder said mcburnie was only fit to do 5 minutes so I guess it's just filling a space time. Bit like with blacker
No realistic chance of him going on

Wilder said mcburnie was only fit to do 5 minutes so I guess it's just filling a space time. Bit like with blacker
No realistic chance of him going on
It just puts into perspective the challenge we face in the summer. We're thread bare now & that's before 12 of our players are released/ return to their parent clubs

Back
Top Bottom