Any Blades in DPRK (North Korea)?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure right place,

I searched but found nothing. I wondered if there are any Blades in North Korea?
Football isn't popular there. Difficult to find places to watch matches!

Is DPRK their equivalent of an Argos car park for a scrap, if so I'll let Kim Jong know your there waiting to kidney punch him....

Yeah there can a pretty good atmosphere in Pyongyang Spoons during happy hour.

Just wish I wasn't forced to grin for two hours at gunpoint, kills the vibe a little bit.
It'd probably make me rock hard. I'm reyt weird with out like that, I tape my cock to my belly if I'm boxing cause I'm always getting stonk on, took a few punches to me bell that way, gets even harder. I don't think my brains wired to my chopper correctly.

It'd probably make me rock hard. I'm reyt weird with out like that, I tape my cock to my belly if I'm boxing cause I'm always getting stonk on, took a few punches to me bell that way, gets even harder. I don't think my brains wired to my chopper correctly.

And you don’t understand my posts?

However, l don’t feel daft. In need of scrubbing down with bleach, yes.

It's a good intimidation tactic I suppose:

"Coach, we need to throw the towel in, he's taking some heavy punches out there!"

[Takes a peek at your shorts] "Oh no he isn't, he's just getting warmed up".

How do you delete somebody else's posts?

Hi,

Not sure right place,

I searched but found nothing. I wondered if there are any Blades in North Korea?
Football isn't popular there. Difficult to find places to watch matches!
Just as a heads up, if you only get to see the highlights, double check on here you've got the right score 👍🏼

I love sticking cocktail sticks up me urethra but each to their own, it is 2023 after all.

I'd just like to add. I've just been outed as a Fishfucker in shout box and yet its still not as bad as seeing this 😂

I'd just like to add. I've just been outed as a Fishfucker in shout box and yet its still not as bad as seeing this 😂
What's the bit that's off putting for you 😂 is it the thought of your bell end getting punched or the taping part? Or the taking the tape off part 😬?

I know her. You should also visit Kum See Blade. He has a reight internet set up. Can watch any game at all

I love causal racism me

It’s not as bad as that casual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom