North East Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Godbeblade

Reaction score
Is there any blades on here based in the north east?

I moved up last year and one of the main things I miss about Sheffield is talking about united.

If anyone fancies a pint in a pub whilst watching us secure promotion on TV or taking on the big boys next year (hopefully 🤞) let me know

I'm currently north shields/tynemouth area

UTB

I moved up last year and one of the main things I miss about Sheffield is talking about united.

If anyone fancies a pint in a pub whilst watching us secure promotion on TV or taking on the big boys next year (hopefully 🤞) let me know

UTB
Southeast if that's any good??

UTB
Would i be correct in saying

El Volví

UTB
I'm not based here but at my Dad's near Morpeth however, waiting on a work start date with a flight currently booked for 28/4 from MAN. If my start delayed I'll give you a shout and meet halfwayish for a few pints once promoted.

My son is at Durham Uni and sister in law in Newcastle. He says that there are a few Blades at Durham with him.w

UTB
I'm also in North Shields mate, drop me a message.

Currently living in the Benton area just north of the Tyne moved up here last year! Its a fantastic place to live, I still have a season ticket on the kop and get to most home games mainly by train thanks to my senior rail card! not been in good heath the last couple of games, but I'll be back!

I’m not in the North East anymore (haven’t been for nearly twenty years now).

South Shields here mate, been up here for 30 years, I know of at least 2 other Blades in South Shields but we've never got together

Currently living in the Benton area just north of the Tyne moved up here last year! Its a fantastic place to live, I still have a season ticket on the kop and get to most home games mainly by train thanks to my senior rail card! not been in good heath the last couple of games, but I'll be back!
I'm moving house to near there. Buying a place at holystone.

Dont get to home games much any more but been to Middlesbrough and Sunderland away... think i may struggle to get a Newcastle away ticket next year

North Shields blade here as well. Happy to catch up with fellow blades around here (suspect we’re the only ones!)

I'm moving house to near there. Buying a place at holystone.

Dont get to home games much any more but been to Middlesbrough and Sunderland away... think i may struggle to get a Newcastle away ticket next year
Errrr .... we haven't been promoted yet....

Back
Top Bottom