Gone Elsewhere Antonee Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd be happy with this, hopefully would develop well learning from Enda. Have we actually ever owned a Yank? CCV was on loan but that's all that comes to mind.

Would love him but there's probably teams that will offer him a starting place

Great player hope we are looking at him. Also fun to have yet another Robinson in the squad.

His heart is fucked isn't it?
They found an irregular heart rhytmn back in January but was cleared for return in June and has had no issues since.Granted, always a chance could occur again but hopefully not

Would love him but there's probably teams that will offer him a starting place
Oh yeah I can see that for sure.I just think he would fit in nicely here,learn from our veterans,and again hate to miss a young talent like him for that cheap price

Young American LB/LWB with a very bright future.Has gotten way better defensively and is blazing fast on the wings.Available for just 1.5m as his release clause also.

If we are going down the young american route, then Booth & Richards at Bayern are worth a look ;)

Can imagine a lot of bigger teams will come and swoop in.

Look at Brighton stormed in with 2 Transfers already. We always seem to take so long. We had bids in last week and still nothing at the moment

I suggested him in a conversation the other day. Would give our Enda a run for his money, very good player.

He was the one that nearly went to AC Milan but it fell through due to a heart irregularity or something or so I read. I think he’s had a procedure to fix it.

Look at Brighton stormed in with 2 Transfers already. We always seem to take so long. We had bids in last week and still nothing at the moment

Who were the bids for?

Being one myself I think it is a big advantage having at least 4 Robbo's in your squad.

Can't really remember seeing this guy play, but he was supposed to be going to AC Milan in January! Had occurred to me he'll go somewhere. No idea if he's suitable for us.

The window has been open a week

Have we actually ever owned a Yank?
Steve Charles (wasn't great)
Irregular heart rhythms? About 50% of the sportsmen I knew had one, I'm guessing it has a propensity to develop when the heart is put under lots of stress, never known it to be a problem except from medical staff telling them to 'be careful'.

Looks exactly like our sort of signing, talented but raw and needs a bit of refining. Very fast, fast enough to recover his own mistakes...sounds familiar that bit.

No doubt theres a good player in there and he looks full of promise but is he premier league? Is he good enough to make an instant impact in our 11 which is where we need to improve...

Would be a great buy at £1.5m and would ensure we have some 'proper' cover and completion at LWB. Let's not forget AC Milan were in for him.

It'd also be great to potentially have 3 Robinsons in the side next season. We do live signing players with the same surnames.

Back
Top Bottom