CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shame we didnt pay 20mill would have ok then ?
He'd probably be a better player and more of the finished article if he cost £20m. That's usually how it works, that's why better players cost money.

He might be a gem, he might be way off it. That's the risk.

But generally better players cost more money it's not hard to understand and you shouldn't get mardy about it.

Balls in from Midfield to the attacker look like just what we need.

He'd probably be a better player and more of the finished article if he cost £20m. That's usually how it works, that's why better players cost money.

But generally better players cost more money it's not hard to understand and you shouldn't get mardy about it.
Just imagine how good Anel would be if we had put another 0 on end of his fee wow

I wonder if he could slot alongside Berge in the interim and replace Norwood in the starting 11. Anybody know if he has a good free kick on him?

Anwer AZz - I used to skip school to watch Sheffield United games, love from

Got to love our new fanbase.

“It would have been easier if TransPennine hadn’t stopped their hourly direct train, but there’s a cracking Sainsbury’s local at Piccadilly, so wasn’t all bad”

Aye, it's a right pain in the arse that, isn't it? Bastards.

You mean the video you posted of the wrong player?
You know he meant to post the wrong player don’t you?

I’m still shocked how many people he catches time and time again, usually he gets the wrong country or something like that but this time used the surname to hook a few… no doubt if Traore signs he will say he’s not very good as he doesn’t get into the Ghana side (or some other wrong country) and a fair few will point out his mistake while he no doubt sits back laughing..

You know he meant to post the wrong player don’t you?

I’m still shocked how many people he catches time and time again, usually he gets the wrong country or something like that but this time used the surname to hook a few… no doubt if Traore signs he will say he’s not very good as he doesn’t get into the Ghana side (or some other wrong country) and a fair few will point out his mistake while he no doubt sits back laughing..
What an absolute bellend.

Hecky described him as an attacking midfielder, so I wonder if we see him playing alongside Ndiaye (if he is still here), behind the centre forward, as with McAtee at the end of last season.

Hard to do anything other than wait and see with this signing. Anyone spending much time thinking anything else is wasting their own time on this one

i think hecky sees him as the same type of midfielder as mcatee just need doyle and obrien now and thats midfield sorted

It's here, obligatory doing weights and on the bike like every behind the scenes video.

wot no 6-pack?!!!

Hopefully he'll be a gem but I'm still very much on the fence. Always worrying when the fans of his previous club call him lazy and in his first comment he goes on about how hard working he is 😂

We'll see, good to see a fresh face

Can’t argue at that price for a 22 year old international for a decent footballing nation. One that’s regularly competed at world cups etc.

It’s the sort of price you pay for a league 1/2 prospect

If he's sound in hamstrings & knee ligaments , he'll do for me.
Now to get a L-footed midfielder to keep Fleck & Osborn out of the starting eleven.

Fuck me pal you aren't even glass half empty more dregs in the bottom of a glass

Back
Top Bottom