Andy Carroll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope to God we don't go for Andy Carroll now West Ham have released him.

Absolutely a complete waste of money, he's the perfect type of player for us but he'll be sitting in the treatment room all season for whoever is desperate enough to gamble on his frail body..

Warnock at cardiff would be my bet, he's daft enough..

However, how long before he's linked to us ?

Have we been linked with him ?
Why the panic ?

Hope to God we don't go for Andy Carroll now West Ham have released him.

Absolutely a complete waste of money, he's the perfect type of player for us but he'll be sitting in the treatment room all season for whoever is desperate enough to gamble on his frail body..

Warnock at cardiff would be my bet, he's daft enough..

However, how long before he's linked to us ?

He's been linked to us for about 24 minutes since you started this fuckin nonsense.

Carroll will be going to China I reckon.

A fit Andy carroll yes 10000% even if he plays 20 games

To be released by West Ham. I know he’s incredibly injury prone, but we all said this about McGoldrick. Wages may be an issue. Unplayable on his day.

Top Top player when hes fit id sign him as a punt if we can get him on say 30k

Why do people say wages would be too high for out of contract players?
He may have been on a huge salary but from next week he gets £0 a week and with his record be lucky to get a third of what he previously was on.

When he is fit, he is unquestionably one of the best footballers in the world at what he does.

But too big a risk for me unless it’s a pay as you play deal. Unlikely !

UTB

Brought this up about a month ago I* don't mind paying him the same as the others but only when he plays; so he would have to pass the fitness test, he'd have to take a low basic, it would be upped by playing and goals scored/assists.

Edit * before smart arses jump in United will pay him.

If we could somehow keep him fit, he would be fantastic signing and 3 or 4 steps above Madine...

Problem is, I don't think we can so it's a no from me.

To be released by West Ham. I know he’s incredibly injury prone, but we all said this about McGoldrick. Wages may be an issue. Unplayable on his day.

Unplayable nearly everyday looking at his injury record.

Get him on a pay as you play contract just like any other well run club should do, it’s a no lose situation and surely it’s the only contract he could be offered now?

Get him on a pay as you play contract just like any other well run club should do, it’s a no lose situation and surely it’s the only contract he could be offered now?
I’d still not see him as a good signing, even on the terms you suggest.

Big ego that potentially never plays, not convinced he’s on Wilder’s radar

I’d still not see him as a good signing, even on the terms you suggest.

Big ego that potentially never plays, not convinced he’s on Wilder’s radar
I’m ultimately not advocating that we should sign him Rob, my overriding point is that the contract he can be offered at this point in his career by us or anyone for that matter is the one I’d suggested and only that type of contract, only a fool would offer him any different mate.

Back
Top Bottom