American Tottenham fan in peace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Basing Blade

Reaction score
Love this soccer game you guys play. So I thought I might buy a team.
Sheffield seemed like a good deal seeing as one of your ex players sold for £80M.
1 1/2 Maguires buys a team!! So yee ha, here we go!!

A few questions?
1. Is it ok we start selling IPA in the bar?
2. Hot dogs good for ya?
3. Flatten the ground and move to near Meadowhall on a new site. How about it?

Send us some of your American Football cheerleaders !!

Sheffield seemed like a good deal seeing as one of your ex players sold for £80M.

A few questions?
2. Hot dogs good for ya?
A distinct smell of pork?

It’s the missed opportunity to say ya’ll that gave you away!

If we can just sort out the dee-fence and the offence get their scoring cleats on then we can get this franchize going again!

Can we have a running track around the pitch for the kids who will probably be on a mass sugar rush after eating Nerdz and Baby Ruths.
Oh and deffo have kiss cam

Aww, I was looking forward to things like a half time rodeo, numerous adverts for opiates on the advertising boards and a 'guess who hasnt got diabetes' competition.

Howdy dude

Look, as much as it might pain ya, you can't bring firearms, automatic assault rifles, rocket propelled grenades and 15" hunting knives in the ground. There's no Second Amendment in this fine nation y'see, so if there's a bit of afters with the opposition fans, its usually gangs of coked up late teens jumping at each other in sporadic, patrhetic, slappy scraps in a car park rather than bursts of automatic fire, kevlar vests and night scopes (for your own protection) with kids and non-protagonists getting caught in the crossfire just enjoying an afternoon out at Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane.

Also, it's doubtful we will turn the game into 'quarters' do the watching public can be pumped with merchandise opportunities. Our attention spans are still quite keen on sport and we can wait longer than 22 and a half minutes for a piss.

Finally however, some of your sport has pretty, fit cheerleaders usually on camera doing impressive, vaguely erotic gymnastics posted up on the noticeboard. Whilst this doesn't dust my crops much, it may prove popular with certain sections of the crowd, especially if you transpose said merchandising opportunities onto the garments covering certain parts of the cheerleaders anatomies usually considered if exposed as off-limits. Special offers in the Blades shop in the camel-toe environment might be a prompter, and big adverts for the next match across the chesty-dumplings could be a winner.

pommpey

A few questions?
2. Hot dogs good for ya?
If I were your brother I’d start taking the bus

Aww, I was looking forward to things like a half time rodeo, numerous adverts for opiates on the advertising boards and a 'guess who hasnt got diabetes' competition.
Been a bit of a circus at times specially when PA and his entourage trooped round BDTBL only needed camels ... too complete the euphoric mirage!

Back
Top Bottom