A goodbye from Boo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm totally shocked. Sorry to hear this.
R.I.P.

Edit. Have just liked his post at 6.55 a.m. as a mark of respect. A good post, it deserves many many likes.

So sorry to hear this, thank you for letting us know, at what must be a very difficult time for you. Rip boo x

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB
Didn’t know him but very sad news, RIP Blade

And Jehovah too awful news

Last edited:
This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

Condolences to you and your family at this sad time Mrs Boo x

R.I.P boo radley

Good grief

Such sad, sad news

Deepest sympathy to all family and friends

RIP in boo and make sure you look down from above and cheer the Blades on in the Prem next season

Holy shit, that is bad news indeed, for you guys and also for us here on S24SU.

Doubly poignant that United completed their triumph before he left us.

Please accept my deepest condolences. This is a damned shame. I will miss him.

RIP Boo Radley.

pommpey

Jesus Christ! So sorry to hear of your loss. Boo was a top bloke who will be sorely missed. Rest in peace. Again, sorry for your loss.

Oh no so gutted - reeling at the news about boo radley and Jehovah. Never met either but when you interact daily with people on here you feel like you know them. Haven’t been as saddened and shocked since Lyndon passed away.

Good night Blades - such a shame you won’t get to see us run out in the top flight again.

That is utterly poo news.
Really sorry for your loss. x

Very sad news :(

RIP Boo and condolences to Mrs Boo, Boo Juniors and the rest of your family and friends.

Heartfelt condolences to all of Boo's family.Didn't know him but the forum was a better place for folk like that.RIP Boo, Up The Blades.

Wise , considered and respected. An absolute cornerstone of this wonderful virtual joint we frequent together.

Never had the pleasure of meeting personally , but often mused together via this space.

Go well mate. Love to you and your family x

Back
Top Bottom