A goodbye from Boo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB
So sad to hear this you read their posts and feel you know these people condolences to you all and rip boo

Really sad news.
I’m not a regular on here but clearly he was a highly respected contributor.
RIP Boo.
Condolences & best wishes to family & friends.

Awfully, awfully sad news. May you rest in peace my friend. My thoughts are with Mrs Boo and the rest of your loved ones

This is such dreadful news, and a real shock - he was active on this forum as recently as early this morning! Incredibly cruel.

A great poster, well liked and always commented fairly and openly.

An online forum is a strange old concept when you think about it, but nowadays they are often very much an important community for many. This community is as established as they come and boo radley was an important part of it - he'll be sadly missed!

Love to all his family and friends.

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB
Condolences to you all UTB

R.I.P Boo, only knew you via the forum but condolences to your family and friends.

Absolutely terrible news Ness, that we're very sorry to hear.

Stunned. A truly cracking fella who I was always happy to get a random phone call from or bump into, be it in some far flung away end, Asda fruit and veg aisle or at the beer engine.

He'll be very much missed by us all, such a friendly and decent bloke with the added bonus of a smile and a joke to cheer us up after the worst of games.

Our thoughts are with you and the rest of your family and friends. Please do let us know if there is anything at all we can do and keep us in the loop.

Another Blade taken from us far too early, RIP fella.

Oh love, that’s horrible. What an absolute shock.

We have the utmost honour as site owners to get to know people, whether that be a name on a website or someone we see in the pub, here or all over the country. We also have the honour of keeping a lasting memory of all those forum members we’ve sadly lost by way of their posts.

With boo radley though, I don’t need his posts. I’ll remember him laughing, standing on the table in the Beer Engine like a daft chuff having just got out of hospital at the end of the season. I’m sure silverfox or shorehamview have the photos.

Foxy and I are always here if we can be of any help and please do keep us in the loop so we can say goodbye properly. Much love to all your family.

I genuinely can’t believe this, stunned, shocked and saddened. Can’t believe I’m reading this. An absolutely lovely fella, and a true blade; it has been an absolute pleasure to know Kieran for the last two or three years. It is fitting that when I was scanning here yesterday he was asking about bus tickets, it seemed like every time I saw I saw him I would hear “nah then Brownie, if I get this train ticket from Kiveton....”

Rest in Peace pal and all my love to Ness and the family

Dear oh dear. Very unwelcome news.

Back
Top Bottom