A goodbye from Boo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

Terrible news, he'll be sadly missed by the forum and the Blades family but you know that, it's why you were on here so soon.

Take care and enjoy the memories.

I'm going to boo.

RIP Boo and condolences to your family. Really sorry to hear that Boo has passed away.

I've just returned home, so the shock and sadness I'm feeling at this news is something I'm struggling to put into words.

I found boo to be a person of conviction. Just occasionally we'd disagree about something or other, but it never went further than a few messages to one another and the world was as it should be. A man who definitely brought something beyond the standard football fan cliche to this forum, not always easy to put into words but boo's contribution was never dull or ordinary.

Sadly I never met boo, much as I've not met other posters. My loss as I'd hope that boo and I would have found common currency with which to bond. It makes you realise the shortness of the life we have and the time with which to get to know others.

The Forum will be a lot poorer now that boo has left us. My thoughts are with his family and anyone who was close to boo.

Atleast he saw us reach the prem, and got to enjoy some of the best football, some of us have seen united play!
Rest in eternal peace fella!!

So sorry,sad news for all of us but especially your family,all of our thoughts are with you.

Wow so sorry to hear this.
I know it probably won't mean much but I really enjoyed Boos comments and participation on here.
Thoughts with your family at this time.

Wow, that was a shock to read. Part of the furniture on here and a real gent too. Brought a tear to my eye. My deepest condolences to the family, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

So sorry to hear this Ness, love to you and yours.
He was a lovely bloke, always laughing and having a joke with his fellow Blades. The Beer Engine after matches won’t be the same.

This is a message from Mrs Boo and Boo juniors. We're sorry to announce that sadly boo passed away this morning at 8am. Boo suffered a heart attack, which beat the best efforts of some of Yorkshire's finest paramedics. We're hurting and we're sure many of you will too. This forum has been a big part of his life, and we know he considers many of you good friends. This was Boo's social media. No twitter. Never on facebook. But the S24su forum! Always a thread to show us and its brought a lot of joy and laughter, so thank you! A little comfort is that he got to see us reach the premier league, but at the same time heart broken we won't get to share the experience with him. Its been a beautiful few weeks full of special memories. We'll keep you updated should anyone wish to say goodbye in the coming weeks. Much love and UTB

Ah bloody hell. That's shit news that. One of the originals from sheff-utd.co.uk days..

RIP and condolences to all affected :(

Really, really sorry to hear this Mrs Boo and pretty shocked to read that he’s gone so suddenly.

One of the many people i’ve put a face to a name of and chatted with on this forum over the years when I met him (and yourself at games), Notably Exeter away and Preston away in the cup, but a few other times as well.

He’ll be missed on here that’s for certain

:(

I'm totally lost for the right words and in tears here.

The silly old bugger came to forum football....and he was a great little player despite his age, legs gone as well.

He was also a great bloke...someone who anyone would want as a mate and a Blade through and through!

Us who knew him will miss him so much and as SV says the afters at the Beer Engine will never be the same!

You take care Ness and stay strong....love to you and the family!

R.I.P. Kieran

my commiserations to you & family. its lovely that he got to see the town hall celebrations

Rip boo

(hope you dont mind me not liking the post, as i dont like liking his passing)

I know someone has posted a photo above but over this season we’ve had a few photos in Beer Engine. I’d like to see them on here. It doesn’t seem real that only a few days ago we were all sat outside Beer Engine celebrating together.

Ness my condolences with you at this very difficult time and your family. X

Really sad news. RIP Boo. So sorry you couldn’t see us in the Prem.
Condolences to everyone affected.

So sorry to hear the sad news about Boo. Although I didn't know him, I will remember him as one of the posters who welcomed me to the forum. He also gave me a chuckle when I woke up to his last post this morning.
RIP Boo

Back
Top Bottom