40 to 1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

COME BACK CHED

Reaction score
To beat Manchester City with sky , never seen odds that high even in the Cup ' only needs a player getting sent off early , as if .

Lol that would actually be a little offensive if it wasn't so funny.

Lol that would actually be a little offensive if it wasn't so funny.
How many players would they have to start with for United to be favoured? I think 8. 9 v 11 and I think the bookies would have it 50/50

Acca freeze time..

Did this with Luton vs Man City a few weeks ago..

5 games minimum in the acca, 1 game can be frozen, we snatch a cheeky 1st goal, freeze that game and it's resulted, your cash out value goes up to match the odds for that selection... Then just tap it out if you want or let it run (mine went from £8 cash out to £56 after freezing Luton game)

Skybet doing this, won't last long before they stop it...

Personally think it will be like most games against them for us...a one sided but lowish scoring game. Could always knick those in a freak event

Personally think it will be like most games against them for us...a one sided but lowish scoring game. Could always knick those in a freak event
Their average home score (over the last 5 and a bit seasons) is 3.1-0.8

Their average home score (over the last 5 and a bit seasons) is 3.1-0.8
And against us? For whatever reason they have yet to blow us away! Even in the cup semi where we had Doyle and McAtee out they only scored just before half time when we made a mistake

And against us? For whatever reason they have yet to blow us away! Even in the cup semi where we had Doyle and McAtee out they only scored just before half time when we made a mistake
I'll take the 101 game sample over the 2 game one

Acca freeze time..

5 games minimum in the acca, 1 game can be frozen, we snatch a cheeky 1st goal, freeze that game and it's resulted, your cash out value goes up to match the odds for that selection... Then just tap it out if you want or let it run (mine went from £8 cash out to £56 after freezing Luton game)

Did the same with Blades n Luton 😮

San Marino are usually 1/100 to beat any major nation so at least we haven't sunk to those depths.

I tried something to beat the bookies myself a couple of years ago when Elche (my Spanish team) were 1-0 up at half time at Real Madrid. I put 20 straight on Madrid to win at evens (they were 1/15 at the start) knowing I'd be happy to lose my money if we somehow held on.

Midway through the 2nd half we went two-up, only to concede twice in the last five minutes and the game ended as Desmond, so I didn't get the win and I still lost my money.

And the moral of this story is easy to glean.

only needs a player getting sent off early
A Man City player being sent off?
What was it at the Lane? 58 minutes before we even got a foul against them and 2 total by the end of the game.

Out of curiosity... fouls given v Man City
United 11-2
Everton 13-5
Palace 12-9
Luton 16-6
Liverpool 11-9 etc
Of course skillful players will be fouled more often but also divers will 'win' more.
The 11 we were pulled up for looks typical for a game.

Stick it in a acca and freeze the fucker when we go 1 up, that’s my plan anyhow.

Acca freeze time..

Did the same with man utd vs villa soon as villa scored cash out was 50 quid so froze it and bang cash out full amount £104

For Foden and Archer to have a shot on target in each half and us to nick a win, 500-1 with Paddy Power. I know that relies on 1) us winning and 2) Archer shooting but it's frankly the only hope I have en route to Manc.

Oh bollocks - we've kicked off

Back
Top Bottom