Just embarrassing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DSB-91

Reaction score
Feel free to tell me to fuck off to Hillsborough, that I’m a bed wetter or whatever, but this is just embarrassing.

I’m 32 and I can’t remember a more depressing time to be a blade. Yes, I’ve seen us lower down, but I’ve never seen a side with less to offer than this one. I’ve never seen the Lane empty out like it has this season and I don’t blame anyone leaving early with the shit they’re paying money to see.

I don’t want to hear about how Wilder’s “brought the passion back” or “positive performances” when we’re more or less getting the same shit we got under Hecky. I don’t really blame either of them for the state of things, but I’m not going to sugarcoat things either.

We’re not the most successful club in history but we’ve always had pride. This is the first time I’ve felt like we don’t even have that.

You're embarrassing. Have your milk and go to bed.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off to Hillsborough, that I’m a bed wetter or whatever, but this is just embarrassing.

I’m 32 and I can’t remember a more depressing time to be a blade. Yes, I’ve seen us lower down, but I’ve never seen a side with less to offer than this one. I’ve never seen the Lane empty out like it has this season and I don’t blame anyone leaving early with the shit they’re paying money to see.

I don’t want to hear about how Wilder’s “brought the passion back” or “positive performances” when we’re more or less getting the same shit we got under Hecky. I don’t really blame either of them for the state of things, but I’m not going to sugarcoat things either.

We’re not the most successful club in history but we’ve always had pride. This is the first time I’ve felt like we don’t even have that.

Wilder has done next to nothing. It wasn't a big ask to do slightly better than Hecky.

He has come back to half a squad who threw him under the bus last time as manager and he himself hasn't moved on tactically since he was here last time.

To be fair it's impressive that we're somehow worse than we were in 2020/21.

You're not allowed to complain mate.

If you do you've got to either fuck off to Hillsborough or support Man City or Liverpool.

The position were in is absolutely nothing to do with ourselves.

We're only bottom because of the corrupt Premier League and the big, bad referees.

😭😭😭

And don't even get me started on fucking VAR.

I'd argue we've had more dodgy VAR decisions go for us than against us this season.

I’ve said nearly the same thing in another thread. My pride for the club has gone. I really don’t care anymore.

I used to have so much pride in being a blade, even in the depths of league 1. It’s been absolutely shattered this season. I still watch the games but i have had to disconnect myself to soften the blow of all this shit.

As for wilder, absolutely averageness. I really don’t get it either.

Hecky was to blame for all the injuries.

Wilder sorted that out.....oh hang on a second.

Back
Top Bottom