4 points needed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I always confuse gumboot for gunboat which is a bit of a fucker when I’m going walking in boggy conditions or taking part in an aquatic battle scenario.

I always confuse ‘fuck off you ugly cunt’ for ‘yes you can have a blowjob’ that’s got me in trouble a few times ;).

Realistically both boro and luton win tonight, but the games are running out. if luton win their remaining four games fair crack to them. they've pushed us all the way. how important was that point at their place eh?

It is. Someone clearly thinks it's impossible for Luton to score lots of goals. Unlikely, but it's five
Exactly. If they claw back 8 points on us, this will probably probably change in their favour.

Luton fans have thrown in the towel.
Some saying their manager should rest players tonight and in their other games for the play offs.

Exactly. If they claw back 8 points on us, this will probably probably change in their favour.
Not so sure.

For it to come down to GD (and give Luton the nest chance of overhauling us) you expect them to have to win all their remaining games (4 wins in a row being something they haven`t done this season). They'd probably have to win 3-0 in every game to stand a chance of overhauling our GD - or we would have to get beaten a couple of times by a similar score.

Will be interesting to see where we are after tonight.

Reading not won in 9 games. The W is happening tonight.

It is. Someone clearly thinks it's impossible for Luton to score lots of goals. Unlikely, but it's five
A 12 goal swing in their favour in 4 games when they have Boro and blackburn away?? 🤔 🤔 😂🤣
Pigonamics!

A 12 goal swing in their favour in 4 games when they have Boro and blackburn away?? 🤔 🤔 😂🤣
Pigonamics!
They win 4, gets them to 86. We win 1. Draw 1 lose 2,.also gets us to 86.

We win our 1 by 1 and lose our 2 by 2 and 3
Luton win 3 of their 4 by 2 and 1 by 3. GD then +1 in their favour.

So, yes very unlikely but possible in that it doesn't need highly improbable scores like 8-0.

We’re 10 points behind Burnley who realistically we have no chance of catching & nobody’s working out the prospects of catching them. However we’re 8 points clear of second & we’re all considering how we get another 3/4 points out of then next 4 🤣
Sheffield way, always a negative 🤣🤣

I love our fan base..... Here we are... 8 points clear with 4 games to play and we are all getting Carol Vorderman trying to find the mathematical scenarios to fuck it up.... If this was the unclean they'd already have the flags and bunting out on the Town Hall balcony and have set up shop in Barkers Pool replete with Flasks and tartan blankets 😂 😂 😂

I love our fan base..... Here we are... 8 points clear with 4 games to play and we are all getting Carol Vorderman trying to find the mathematical scenarios to fuck it up.... If this was the unclean they'd already have the flags and bunting out on the Town Hall balcony and have set up shop in Barkers Pool replete with Flasks and tartan blankets 😂 😂 😂

They already had the bunting out in S6 months ago.

thank the lord we're normal and not deluded eh

Luton get 2 draws and we’re promoted come 10pm Monday night!

Glass almost completely full!

UTB & Slava Ukraini

Fully on board with you on this ucdm.

Hope you do your graphs etc tonight after the Reading v Luton and Boro v Hull games!

UTB

No.

Reading v. Luton - 19.04.23
Luton v. Boro - 24.04.23
Blackburn v. Luton - 01.05.23
Luton v. Hull - 08.05.23
I want Hull to do really, really well in the rest of their games this season.
(Oh, and also Exeter, Shrewsbury and Derby winning all their last matches this season. To have Derby as your last match of the season, with McGoldrick scoring an unanswered hat-trick would be just PERFECT.

Pigonamics!

If they give Reading an absolute kicking tonight, nick the win against Boro (who they play at Kenilworth Road, not the Riverside), then we slip up against playoff chasing West Brom, half of that is gone in an instant. Is it really that hard to say "5 points needed"?

Luton get 2 draws and we’re promoted come 10pm Monday night!

Glass almost completely full!

UTB & Slava Ukraini
Not mathematically. That would leave the top 4 looking like this (assuming Burnley and Boro win 2-0 tonight). We'd be effectively promoted, same as after we beat Ipswich, but it wouldn't be confirmed until either the West Brom game or the following Saturday.

Burnley 43 95 +50
United 42 82 +29
Luton 44 76 +17
Boro 44 75 +30

Boro have to win all their remaining games, including against Luton, to have any chance of catching us. Luton can draw two of four if we lose all four, Luton also needing a 12 goal swing in their favour.

If they give Reading an absolute kicking tonight, nick the win against Boro (who they play at Kenilworth Road, not the Riverside), then we slip up against playoff chasing West Brom, half of that is gone in an instant. Is it really that hard to say "5 points needed"?
5 points needed.. Howzat! 😂

They win 4, gets them to 86. We win 1. Draw 1 lose 2,.also gets us to 86.

We win our 1 by 1 and lose our 2 by 2 and 3
Luton win 3 of their 4 by 2 and 1 by 3. GD then +1 in their favour.

So, yes very unlikely but possible in that it doesn't need highly improbable scores like 8-0.
Reading that gave me headache! 😂

Reading that gave me headache! 😂
To put it simpler :)

Reading 0 Luton 2
Luton 3 Boro 1
Utd 1 WBA 1
Utd 1 Preston 0
Blackburn 0 Luton 2
Huddersfield 2 United 0
Luton 3 Hull 0
Brum 3 United 0

Luton GD then 26, United 25, so we miss out by 1 goal on the last day :-(

None of those scores are vastly improbable on their own, but thankfully, very unlikely to all happen!

Back
Top Bottom