4 points needed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

if Hull do us a favour tonight and get something at Mbro they can't catch us....Happy days.

Luton will only get 4 more points this season.
Draw
Lose
Lose
Win
FACT!!!!

To put it simpler :)

Reading 0 Luton 2
Luton 3 Boro 1
Utd 1 WBA 1
Utd 1 Preston 0
Blackburn 0 Luton 2
Huddersfield 2 United 0
Luton 3 Hull 0
Brum 3 United 0

Luton GD then 26, United 25, so we miss out by 1 goal on the last day :-(

None of those scores are vastly improbable on their own, but thankfully, very unlikely to all happen!
theres more chance of winning 100m on fridays eurolottery

To put it simpler :)

Reading 0 Luton 2
Luton 3 Boro 1
Utd 1 WBA 1
Utd 1 Preston 0
Blackburn 0 Luton 2
Huddersfield 2 United 0
Luton 3 Hull 0
Brum 3 United 0

Luton GD then 26, United 25, so we miss out by 1 goal on the last day :-(

None of those scores are vastly improbable on their own, but thankfully, very unlikely to all happen!
takes the worlds leading pessamist to come up with those scores especially as we are top of the championship form guide
mind you be easy to find a few at bramall lane

No.

Reading v. Luton - 19.04.23
Luton v. Boro - 24.04.23
Blackburn v. Luton - 01.05.23
Luton v. Hull - 08.05.23

Thats a tough set of fixtures.
Reading are crap away but usually good at home and they desperately need the points.
When Boro click they are arguable the best attacking team in the league, tough game.
Blackburn away is tricky and they need to points.
Hull are unpredictable but on their day, can be a really good side.

Think Luton will do well to gain 6 points from those matches.

So I reckon we already have enough points. Very confident 2 draws or 1 win will easily be enough.

If both Luton and Boro hadn't taken 4 points off of us then we wouldn't be having this issue in the first place. You could also add Rovrem too.
Fucking scandalous points wise.

If our goal differences finish identical then goals scored applies. We currently have scored 12 more than Luton. If even that is identical,
then we would have to play a decider against them at a neutral venue.

No assumptions on my part, but I doubt anyone needs to remind the squad that there's a huge prize at the end of this rainbow. It may be the one single chance we have to strengthen our squad for many months to come, so my hope is that our recruitment does the job we all hope for.

We need pace, the odd gamble or two, well considered loans, and of course defensive cover. Without an intentional nod towards Saturday's game, it's the mid to lower rung teams we should be looking at to gather enough points that give us hope. Any surprises beyond that will be a bonus, so let's enjoy the ride and hope the lads show the right spirit over next season.

I think Forest's recruitment should have revealed the loonyness of signing in a chaotic and haphazard fashion. Relegation may well be a constant thought, but our recruitment may be the difference between being a bottom 3 club and showing signs that we're capable of avoiding the drop, hopefully with a new and improved owner with the resources to at least stabilise us as we look at a second season in the Prem.

I wish folk would stop claiming to know exactly what is and isn't going to happen.
I've supported this club, long enough to know, anything is possible, and until promotion is 100% confirmed, theres no point in celebrating anything!
Your wives and girlfriends must be over the moon with your prematurity, they really must.
One game at a time, 2 more wins, and it is 2 wins, dont give a toss about 4 or 5 points, not interested in goal difference, let's just win 2 more games.

Back
Top Bottom