4 points needed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

your up lads, fair play. had the sticky spell and kept ticking wins over to keep us at bay. we couldnt afford that 3 game winless run. mind i still fancy us in the play offs. that 3-1 win tonight pretty much guarantees us a spot in 3rd or 4th. second leg at home in the semi's. thats all that really matters now. be a funny old game next monday vs luton knowing we might well be playing each other at wembley if all goes well. utb and utb

I think you'll get promoted automatically. Just.
We've kept an eye on how you're doing in the league since our two memorable cup games this season. For all the banter, hype, and shenanigans they good old fashioned FA Cup games. Just like the good old days!
Your main concern seems to be scoring goals of late. Apart from the Cardiff game you've only won by the solitary goal. Concerning but, that can change in football anytime...

We're on the verge of hopefully securing promotion back to the Football League after 15 seasons in the wilderness.
The town (city :rolleyes: ) centre is going to be amazing on Saturday regardless of the result. Thousands off fans coming in from around the world packing out the bars and clubs watching the game on BT. Undoubtedly big numbers outside the ground as well.
We're taking nothing for granted. Experience has taught us that.
I think we'll both go up

Saturday could be some day!

Fucking hell, this thread is like an episode of This Is Your Life. Who's going to be wheeled on next to congratulate us, that 70 year old Spurs fan who fell over pissed up? Or maybe some random West Ham fan who was giving it large over Tevez?

".... that's right, he's not logged back on the forum for over 15 years but here he is, all the way from KUMB....... "

Play off places are mad
View attachment 158321

3 points between 5th and 11th any 2 could make it
Still the difference is down to October when we had 13 players out and took 3 from 18 while they took 12. Even then if Wes kept his head we could have reduced the October issue and being within 4 points.

Nevermind. Worse thing happen at sea. Blades almost there now.

For a variety of reasons, I really, really hope we thrash WBA at the lane next week!

The realist in me says a draw against WBA followed by a win against Preston.

For a variety of reasons, I really, really hope we thrash WBA at the lane next week!

The realist in me says a draw against WBA followed by a win against Preston.
WEST BROM they beat us and reacted like it was a cup final win. since then they have been pretty rubbish and fell away. peaked to early hahaha. i think you will smash them. zero pressure on you lads now. just relax and do your stuff the wins will flow. probably win all the remaining games.

Fucking hell, this thread is like an episode of This Is Your Life. Who's going to be wheeled on next to congratulate us, that 70 year old Spurs fan who fell over pissed up? Or maybe some random West Ham fan who was giving it large over Tevez?

".... that's right, he's not logged back on the forum for over 15 years but here he is, all the way from KUMB....... "
dog nonce 1000/1 to be next to offer congratulations on the forum…

Back
Top Bottom