4 points needed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they do, then Boro could still go up in this scenario...

And given their GD, we'd need a win.

Boro playing Luton is a brilliant news for us.

Luton win every game (Including Boro) we need 4 points and Boro are out of it.
Luton lose to Boro we need 2 points.
Luton Draw with Boro we need 2 points.

Worst case we need to win one of the next 2 games at BDTBL, not easy games but we should.
We then need to get a draw against Uncle Colin or Birmingham.

Personally I think Luton will make a mistake.

Luton have to play Burnley don't they?

Edit: As people have pointed out, Luton have already played Burnley and I probably misread Blackburn as Burnley.

Last edited:
No.

Reading v. Luton - 19.04.23
Luton v. Boro - 24.04.23
Blackburn v. Luton - 01.05.23
Luton v. Hull - 08.05.23
Must have misread Blackburn as Burnley, my bad. Then again, Blackburn away won't be an easy game for them.

Yesterdays win for us means that whatever Luton do in their next two, we will still be second when we play WBA
We’re 10 points behind Burnley who realistically we have no chance of catching & nobody’s working out the prospects of catching them. However we’re 8 points clear of second & we’re all considering how we get another 3/4 points out of then next 4 🤣

No.

Reading v. Luton - 19.04.23
Luton v. Boro - 24.04.23
Blackburn v. Luton - 01.05.23
Luton v. Hull - 08.05.23
Tough one tonight for Luton, Reading new boss desperately need points and credible draw against Burnley on Satday👍
Home win

We’re 10 points behind Burnley who realistically we have no chance of catching & nobody’s working out the prospects of catching them. However we’re 8 points clear of second & we’re all considering how we get another 3/4 points out of then next 4 🤣

That's how it tends to go on here. I expect some are already worried about how many the Pigs will put past us next season.

That's how it tends to go on here. I expect some are already worried about how many the Pigs will put past us next season.
If we were mid season & only took 4 points within the next four games we’d all be pissed off.

We average over 2 points a game at home. A draw vs West Brom is not a result to panic about if it happens.

Has anyone worked out that if Luton lose tonight and draw on Monday we are promoted without playing again.

We go to lane on Wednesday night as a Premier League team.

Stupid I know but I would like us needing to win on Wednesday, we never get promoted at home! 😂
Best case (and not improbable) outcome is 2 draws for Luton which leaves them 6 points behind us with 2 to play. With our much better that GD , that means we're 99% there and a draw v WBA seals it :)

Us Blades are very much a glass half empty. 😄

Back
Top Bottom