24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another big advantage with our ticket policy is that we provide discounts for over 60s as opposed to most clubs at 65.
Prince could easily have changed this and hiked prices.
It is, but you still get to see the same rubbish, just for less 😂

Think they have dropped the ball much like L1 Wes with only giving option to spread the cost over 3 months

It's priced me out.

I've got a wedding to save for so can't really justify handing over £134 for the next 3 months. Spread over ten would be more manageable even with interest. It's a shame but it is what it is. A season of picking and choosing games (and borrowing off mates who aren't going) and I'll be back in 25/26 👍

I guess there will be more empty seats at games next season too with the phone ticket.

It's priced me out.

I've got a wedding to save for so can't really justify handing over £134 for the next 3 months. Spread over ten would be more manageable even with interest. It's a shame but it is what it is. A season of picking and choosing games (and borrowing off mates who aren't going) and I'll be back in 25/26 👍

I'm same unless bank of dad lets me borrow his credit card and i pay him monthly instead, If not i'll be doing the same picking and choosing the games

It's priced me out.

Not wanting to suggest anyone borrows what they can't afford, but if the amount is doable over a longer period, then there's plenty of companies that'll offer a credit card where purchases in an introductory period are 0% as long as you pay it back over a certain period. Stick the season ticket on it and nothing else and you've then got more manageable repayments

So now only 3 months to pay it off - this is where the descent into Chancer-dom starts; don’t come crying to me when Princey is asking for 5 year season tickets payable in January!

Personally I don't have a problem paying an extra 20 quid for my season ticket, particularly with 4 extra games.

Difference for me this time is that my lad turns 18 before 1 September so his ticket has gone up from £76 to £220. Big jump for someone still in full time education.

£1 a match increase is ok by me.

If you’ve got a ST, can you transfer across to another stand as part of the renewal process?

£403 for Kop not too bad I suppose, only a bit cheaper than what I paid last summer for my renewal, pretty sure that was about £420

Just a question - is the prices based on us being in the Championship next season, just supposing a miracle happened and we managed to stay in the Prem' would the prices change ?

Deliver an appalling effort on and off the pitch and then ask for more money for lower standard football.
Impressive.
Good point... Should raise renewal prices for anyone that can't be vocally positive during the matches...

Fishing emoji

Just a question - is the prices based on us being in the Championship next season, just supposing a miracle happened and we managed to stay in the Prem' would the prices change ?

Might as well ask would they change if Lord Lucan and Elvis put a consortium together to buy us out.

If I wish to bring my dog with me will he need his own season ticket.

Will there be a low level scanner at dog level for him to scan his smartphone.

Will he be included in the attendance figures ?

No information available on the club website, it's an outrage.

Lad I know who is a Liverpool season ticket holder (has two s/t but lives in Leeds) has 'burner' phones that his season tickets are on and has to pass them out to mates for games he cannot get too. Hope it doesnt go like Man U and if you miss a few games you get the letter...
A letter asking why you aren’t attending? If so, the club may have noticed that a few people who have season tickets that aren’t using them often and this is stopping other fans from attending.

A letter asking why you aren’t attending? If so, the club may have noticed that a few people who have season tickets that aren’t using them often and this is stopping other fans from attending.
They wrote to fans saying must attend a minimum number of games or cant renew. Think they also in the past written to people when they've missed 2/3 games saying it'll be revoked unless attending. I can see it at Man U where demand outstrips supply but that's not an issue at the Lane!

Think the club are levelling up the loyalty points, as half the Wurthers original brigade in the South Stand won't be able to get in with their Nokia bricks 😣
I've not even got a mobile, never mind a smart one 😁

Back
Top Bottom