24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I want to renew my season ticket, however, I don't want to use my mobile phone, surely they must give you the option of using your season ticket card as before.
They cannot make you can they? I'm a senior ticket holder on the Kop. Why can't they just reload your season card auto as before? talking about not making things easy.what if your phone loses signal or you forgot to top up before going?.this is a disaster waiting to happen. I am going to give them a call and tell them to either reload my season card for next season or I won't bother. fucking ridiculous int it.
Just renewed over the phone as the online payment system wasn't taking my debit card. As ever the ticket office staff were extremely helpful. I was asked if I wanted the season ticket on the mobile phone or a new card. I opted for a new card and was told it would be sent out June/ July.

This should have been stated in the clubs announcement today. It has caused undue concern amongst supporters and no doubt extra work for the ticket office staff that could have been prevented if SUFC Comms had got their act together. A further official statement confirming this would help.

When I went to state school in the 80s and 90s and beyond was a regular st holder. I'm not really bothered now and don't go to games. I'll see if the kids can muster up enthusiasm to watch our slide down the leagues next year.
Aye
“state school”
Whatever the fuck that is & its relevance to watching a game of Association Football (‘togger’ ?)

It's priced me out.

I've got a wedding to save for so can't really justify handing over £134 for the next 3 months. Spread over ten would be more manageable even with interest. It's a shame but it is what it is. A season of picking and choosing games (and borrowing off mates who aren't going) and I'll be back in 25/26 👍
You can spread it over 9 months, it's called pay on the day

God I hate phones and now I've got to take the little shitty noisy electronic bastard with me on a Saturday as well. I was pissed off when I needed to take it bowling and the cinema and now this. I'm thinking of taking my 3 year old next season to a game as well, she's going to have to take her fisher price smartphone with her as well, pissing everybody off when it keeps singing baaa baaa Blacksheep every 5 minutes.

God I hate phones and now I've got to take the little shitty noisy electronic bastard with me on a Saturday as well. I was pissed off when I needed to take it bowling and the cinema and now this. I'm thinking of taking my 3 year old next season to a game as well, she's going to have to take her fisher price smartphone with her as well, pissing everybody off when it keeps singing baaa baaa Blacksheep every 5 minutes.
No you dont cross the box saying I haven't got a smartphone

I "think" there's a bit of a myth around this these days. I've looked a few times to book tickets for some European matches. Though it seems that clubs like to have a small section for very cheap ticket prices (for PR reasons), most of the tickets seem very comparable with UK prices.
1711554588100.png

They wrote to fans saying must attend a minimum number of games or cant renew. Think they also in the past written to people when they've missed 2/3 games saying it'll be revoked unless attending. I can see it at Man U where demand outstrips supply but that's not an issue at the Lane!
I'd reply mind your own business I've paid my money I'll go when I want!

Just renewed over the phone as the online payment system wasn't taking my debit card. As ever the ticket office staff were extremely helpful. I was asked if I wanted the season ticket on the mobile phone or a new card. I opted for a new card and was told it would be sent out June/ July.

This should have been stated in the clubs announcement today. It has caused undue concern amongst supporters and no doubt extra work for the ticket office staff that could have been prevented if SUFC Comms had got their act together. A further official statement confirming this would help.
Think I will stick with the card so I can give it out when I'm on mi jollies.

Surely it's possible to have both enabled? Phone as backup if you forget/lose your season card. I'm pretty sure the system will allow more than 1 token for NFC.

Most of the other clubs let you transfer your ticket to another NFC pass anyway, can't see us being different.

Tried to renew online, but it wouldn’t accept payment, so been to the ticket office to renew. The member of staff said do you want the tickets sent to your phone, or would you prefer to continue having a card. Elected for a card and told they will send out a new card around July time. They said that as it’s the first year of digital tickets they are allowing you the choice of either sending them to your phone, or continuing with a card.

What is an NFC pass anyway?

As far as I'm concerned it's a No Fucking Chance pass.

Not fucking convenient.

Went for the card option even though I'm happy to use my phone for other stuff. Come match day phone stays at home, turned up to full volume so any daft twat from the household understands it's match day so I am completely uncontactable until I decide otherwise!!!

Senior concessions came up on a recent network call with the Football Supporters Association – no other club represented had senior concessions from 60+, 65+ was the norm, we’re very much one of the outliers in that respect. FYI, Spurs have announced that they’re planning from 25/26 to stop offering any new senior concession season tickets. Needless to say, that hasn’t been received well!
I'm 2 years away from getting a pensioners ticket. Watch the bastards put it up to 65 just as I get to 60.

Think i might move from Kop to Bramall Lane corner.

Do they allow swearing referee abuse in that stand,do they sing GCB song.

CURRENT SEASON CARDS WILL NOT BE REACTIVATED FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON, THE CLUB ARE INTRODUCING ENTRY BY SMARTPHONE NFC PASSES, MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE PURCHASE PROCESS AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS OF ENTRY.

No option to retain your current card and no information on what the options are for non smart phone users. Simply saying we'll let you know in the summer whats going to happen isn't good enough. Add in the failure of the payment process on line (I'm still waiting for the box office to get back to me) and its been another epic fail on ticketing arrangements.

Unfortunately the ticket office staff will once again have to bear the brunt of complaints for the failure of their peers to provide effective communication and fully tested IT systems.
That's it for me they can fuck right off :mad:

Try non- league football .
I was a blade who never missed a match anywhere for over 40 years . I'm 55 now , my non league team are handsworth fc even though I live 50 miles away .
Through I'll health and waiting for a big operation my workmates take me to Borrowash victoria or Mickleover sports in derby or anywhere derby / Leicester area mates can get me to. The day out is so much better , friendly , affordable and good banter .
Football has been ruined by greed . It was a working man's sport now took over by the wealthy who buy success .
My post on German football is so true . They put the fans first because without fans football clubs don't survive.
Some good points there. I’ve been to Chesterfield recently and how refreshing it was. Great football, no cheating, feigning injury, harassing the referee etc. 16 quid for a good afternoon’s entertainment. Football will kill the Golden Goose.

Cant wait to go on a bender on the Thursday and realise me phones died and i cant get through the gate to watch the Stevenage match

No VAR.
Saturday 3pm kick offs.
Being able to get away tickets for me and the kids.
Better away days.
No condescending Premier League coverage.
Don't have to watch us play Brighton.

Next season, I'm fully in.
Be prepared…relegated clubs from PL get picked for a lot of TV games in the championship. Don’t think your 3pm Saturday wish is a given…

Valid point, we take our grandson who’s 7. I’ve opted for smartphone but how do kids go on? If they are added to an adults phone does the adult go in and pass the phone back or will turn style do 2 clicks?

"Most people" I know seem to think sharing tickets will be much easier with the phone / barcode version (?)
Maybe if it's a simple code that can be copied or sent via WhatsApp for instance.

There's at least one or two clubs out there with apps that stop you transferring.

Gentle reminder...

Users of digital things are often younger people.

But, inventors of digital things are ALWAYS older people. We were writing computer programs in the 1970s. I was writing applications for hand held computers in 1984. The old codgers invented the Digital Age.
*some of them did

Might get a ST at the nearest non league club Worksop Town works out about £7 a game, 5mins away on the bus, no cheating and diving, no VAR and the rest of the bollocks. Totally disillusioned with United and league football where it is all about money. The professional game is becoming a pantomime.

Back
Top Bottom