23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s actually available!!! Can’t believe it. I’ve bought it straight away.
3rd warm up top is in the store at Meadowhall, so I'm guessing this is there now too. 40 notes though.

Now why couldn't we have this kind of funky design for a third shirt? Why are we so scared of doing something a bit outlandish? I remember people kicking off when we went pink mind. So something a little bit 'out there' might be too much. Let's just have plain with a few shiny stripes.

Would the majority like the outlandish training top over this new 3rd kit? Are you seriously wearing that down Tescos? You cater to your majority.

Now they're all announced now - My tier list*.

*A decent, appropriately placed and coloured sponsor could change the order though.

Tier.jpg

Would the majority like the outlandish training top over this new 3rd kit? Are you seriously wearing that down Tescos? You cater to your majority.
Yeah fuck it, be bland and boring every year. You think people wouldn't buy a jazzy/wacky shirt? A bit of a wild design would go down as a classic.

Or play safe. Block yellow and block silver with a bit of detail.

I wore a Deportivo Wanka shirt to Asda. It literally has 'D. Wanka' across the front. That shirt would be easy to wear.

Yeah fuck it, be bland and boring every year. You think people wouldn't buy a jazzy/wacky shirt? A bit of a wild design would go down as a classic.

Or play safe. Block yellow and block silver with a bit of detail.
There's probably a little more to it, ya know, like playing in it? Passing to a circus clown.

It shouldn't make any difference what the team are wearing anyway, it's available to buy.

There's probably a little more to it, ya know, like playing in it? Passing to a circus clown.
You seen Man U's away shirt? And you think my proposal is bad?

I bet you're really fun at parties. 4 cans of carling. Leave 3 cos you're driving.

You seen Man U's away shirt? And you think my proposal is bad?

I bet you're really fun at parties. 4 cans of carling. Leave 3 cos you're driving.

The green stripes? That your idea of fun? :rolleyes:

This is horrendous!

1231241.png

I'd agree if you said Man City's lightening kit. Now that is a kit.

1231231.png

Like I said, you can wear it whenever you want.

Well done with this kit take me back to my youth nearly the same pity it’s not got same sponsor on

Attachments

• IMG_0832.png
    IMG_0832.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0833.png
    IMG_0833.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
View attachment 167081
And a great looking shirt becomes tinpot looking.
Awful sponsor! Looks made up. At least it's the right colour.
Ffs that looks fucking dogger 😂 for anyone wanting a shirt but with no sponsor a guy on Instagram @bwfs_rp can take it off (with no residue) for £10 + postage. Nice bloke too. Another lad who does it @ojsfootballshirts does it too and could add “Laver” on it if you wanted a retro sponsor. Hope that helps 👍🏼

Wow, you wouldn’t think a single sponsor badge could completely ruin a shirt. Gone from a 10 to barely a 1.

Back
Top Bottom