23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice kit but, and dont take this the wrong way, I sometimes find that there's too much going on with sponsors and emblems on French and Belgian club shirts.
It just depends on your taste. I collect shirts and only buy it if it has all sponsors and logos like on the player version. I don’t like shirts without sponsor logos. They look fake and cheap. But all about personal taste. I like your third kit the best. Home and away not so nice as last year. Would have loved a pin stripe attempt for the home.

It's just a bit, bland. Dunt feel reyt bespoke.

The warm-up kit is nicer than the kit itself, IMO.
Totally agree with your first line. If bespoke just means a block colour I'll take template!

Each to their own I know but put a red chevron or sash on that and it would look way better. We will see how it could 'have looked ' when Palace turn up

Interesting to see Tara Bourne is in the video shoot. She was only announced as a signing 2 days ago.

Just shows how long the signings can be tied up before announcements are made

Didn’t think it was much cop going by the pics and watching the video on my phone. Just watched the video again on my TV and the shirt looks a lot better, really like it.

Now why couldn't we have this kind of funky design for a third shirt? Why are we so scared of doing something a bit outlandish? I remember people kicking off when we went pink mind. So something a little bit 'out there' might be too much. Let's just have plain with a few shiny stripes.

Really like that away shirt! Wasn't expecting so based on the recent zoomed image from about 30 yards...

Great promotion vid also

Back
Top Bottom