23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If it has laver (please please please) I’ll 100% buy this and the home kitIMG_0791.png
Yellow shorts and socks will look smart, red shorts and socks as an alternative… yes please! Should always have yellow as our away kit it just looks like us 👍🏼

It's just a bit, bland. Dunt feel reyt bespoke.

The warm-up kit is nicer than the kit itself, IMO.

Yes I do like the away shirt, I think I prefer it to the home one in all honesty.

I actually really like it!

"will be available in store from August 24"

Slim man on the sponsor thread said sponsor being revealed today also. So hopefully be able to buy the home kit by Saturday?
To be fair I was told it would be released with the away kit, so was expecting both together... might not be today now? I'm not sure

The warm up shirt is fantastic. Why do I already get the feeling we won’t be able to buy it?
The silver and red one is available in the shop so I imagine this one will go on sale too

Unless I'm mistaken, it's been quite a few years since we've had a yellow away shirt?

I love this one which is a great change from the variations of black shirts that we seem to have had regularly.
Last one was in 14/15, which was actually an adidas template that you could buy off prodirect as a third shirt

Now I’ve seen it, yeah I think this would’ve looked really good as the away kit if it had different collar and cuff detail
Weird that the collar is yellow and sleeve cuffs black.

Reactions: RWE
We do take a few years to latch on to things don’t we. Asaba et al is very reminiscent of Ian Wright in similar videos by Arsenal. Funky warm-up tops as well - they’ve been a money maker for a few years now. We get it right in the end just seems we are very reactive rather than proactive.

Absolutely love both, the warm up in particular.

If you look at the detail on these, you'll notice the top pic detail is to the right of the collar whereas on the second picture, the detail runs more or less bang central. Is it a quirk like the laver laces shirt where it just rolled off the roller that way so each one was different?

Screenshot_20230804_120648.jpgScreenshot_20230804_120712.jpg

Very happy with our new away kit. Unlike many here I am really happy with what Errea brings out. Bespoke 😉
Nice kit but, and dont take this the wrong way, I sometimes find that there's too much going on with sponsors and emblems on French and Belgian club shirts.

Thought whole idea of going with Errea was that we didn’t use templates. Home away and third using same template same with keepers kits.

It bothers me that the stripes ribbing is inconsistent on every shirt. Sometimes it's to the right or left of the collar, and on one photo it's central. I suppose you could say each shirt is 'bespoke'.

Edit: Sorry just seen Ainsley Harriott post. Agree completely - reminiscent of the cloth cut from the 1992 home.

Last edited:
It's growing on me tbf. Probably prefer a normal badge. Liked the promo video for a change.

Back
Top Bottom