2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The amount of grown adults getting triggered by this on Twatter really us a sight to behold.

If you don't like it then don't buy it. If you like it then do.

I'm really not sure why anyone over the age of about 10 feels the need to let their tampon fall out over something that really isn't that important!
Doesn’t like shirt discussion. Clicks on new kit thread.

Got what looks like a different warm up/ training kit on while warming up, it's white and looks like it's got a camouflage pattern on it, like our pink away but white, with Yelo on the front.

Where does my post imply I don't like shirt discussion?

I've enjoyed this thread and mattbianco1 mock ups but I sincerely believe grown adults getting triggered by a football kit is a bit pathetic.
A lot of people, even adults would wear them as leisure ware if they’re on holiday or whatever. Some you would and some you wouldn’t.

I’d never wear the red & white striped shirt on holiday but I love the new away kit and will probably buy it and shock horror, even wear it on occasion.

I like the new away kit. Just wish the main sponsor logo was less conspicuous!
Aye May just defeat the object of being the sponsor mind-
Randox Head Of Marketing -
“ just got a great deal sponsoring Sheffield United”
Randox Director-
“Brilliant, we need more public exposure “
Head of Marketing- “errrr.....”

Just noticed that the Argentina kit looks a lot like the template footy headlines or whoever made up.

It's got stripes on the sleeves and the back. Not fussed about the weird camouflage shite but yeah, maybe there's hope?

IMG_20210711_134321.jpg

I seem to in a minority that liked the Pink shirt (liked it that much I bought one). But this new one looks really good, simplistic but stylish. I'd buy one but I seem to have suddenly hit an age where me in a football shirt has a certain naffness about it.

The footy headlines render of the home kit is not as accurate as what their away kit render was.

Shame we couldn't have emulated our piggy neighbours and had the club owner's name on the shirt as main sponsor. Would have looked ace.
"Gimme a P".........."P"...."Gimme an R"... :eek:
utb

the placement of the pinstripes is annoying... I'm sure I'll get over it but they should be separating the red and white. red socks again too... white would have been better

Back
Top Bottom