2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IMG_20210709_161202.jpg

Bigger picture of the GK kit, it's the away one it says, if the home one is yellow and the home shirt is nice they've knocked it out the park.

Decent kit. Shame about the "health" bit.

Otherwise a strong effort.

This ^

I'm quite picky and I rarely ever buy football shirts anymore. Bought the 1982 England shirt for the euros and have only bought 1 Sheffield United shirt in the last 6 or 7 years and if it wasn't for the "health" I'd be all over this.

For reference look at the pic of didzy wearing the kit. His crossed arms are covering the "health" and it looks 1000x better.

Yeah, I don't really mind that with keeper kits though. The Adidas templates for keepers are usually pretty nice.

Agreed.

hmmm... big mixed feelings re away kit. Sponsor is way too big, should just say Randox. LOVE the black/white blades badge and the shoulder badge on the back. It's probably the nicest Adidas away kit we have had (although the neon is a classic due to associated memories)

Really nice kit, but… black kits are for referees!

Must be oreyt our lass has offered to buy me one ............................................................... unless it's a sweetener for summat she wants 🤔

Better get your buttocks relaxed and the lube ready.

Luv this, and if that’s the home one that they predicted that maybe the best home kit we’ve had since the 93 Laver one.

The home render that footy headlines created isn’t quite as accurate as the away one.

About time everyone wakes up and says £55 for a bit of black nylon is a right rip off unless it comes with an Anne Summers label.. shocking VFM…

The amount of grown adults getting triggered by this on Twatter really us a sight to behold.

If you don't like it then don't buy it. If you like it then do.

I'm really not sure why anyone over the age of about 10 feels the need to let their tampon fall out over something that really isn't that important!

The amount of grown adults getting triggered by this on Twatter really us a sight to behold.

If you don't like it then don't buy it. If you like it then do.

I'm really not sure why anyone over the age of about 10 feels the need to let their tampon fall out over something that really isn't that important!
Yeah exactly. So the home kit is blue and white stripes what's the big deal? ;)

Hull following a similar away colour scheme!

1625830842557-png.116407
Now that as our away kit I would buy

Back
Top Bottom