2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very nice. Especially the detail with the crossed blades badge.

However, if we end up playing similar to how Jokanovic had Fulham playing and we sign one of Sessegnon/Cairney/Mitro, we will literally look like Fulham 2.0 playing in black and white. 😂

Well count me shocked FootyHeadlines that have predicted/leaked our kits spot on for multiple years have done it again. ⚔️ 🤣

Almost as good as the old dads Army joke,, British officer to Australian,,, Did you come here to Die? Aussie, No I came here yesterdie
Or. Pith 1625833330457.png off man !!!
But thir. I've only jutht got here.

Not bad, bit plain though!
And same coloured shorts as the home kit?! Similar to last season's scenario where the dark grey away and black home shorts meant that on at least one occasion we couldn't play in either kit - leading to the fucking awful combination of pink shirts and white shorts! I'm not sure if the third kit had been released by that point.
Do we have alternative silver shorts? (can't get on SUFCDirect, estimated 30 minute wait!). No doubt we'll have another third kit for such scenarios 💰💰💰

Call me a party pooper but are people really salivating over a plain black kit ?

Just seen it on Billy and it looks like it's got a lighter black sash so not as plain as I originally thought

Last edited:

Why am I surprised at more style over practicality. Home shorts are black (or are they dropping another bollock with white or red?), so why replicate for the away kit? Hopefully there are some silver alternatives somewhere or is this to justify another not needed 3rd kit?

Why am I surprised at more style over practicality. Home shorts are black (or are they dropping another bollock with white or red?), so why replicate for the away kit? Hopefully there are some silver alternatives somewhere or is this to justify another not needed 3rd kit?

We'll need a 3rd kit for Bournemouth away at least now anyway

they'll just have a white set of shorts in case they need them, clash wise, that's always been a thing right? I've seen united, granted going back a few years, wear white shorts and the home shirt?

Sponsor doesn't look as big on the actual shirt. I'm wondering if the ones on the Shop Website have just been plonked on by an apprentice in paint?

Probably on the smallest kit (XS?) whereas the players are in mediums and most fans will be in medium and large, so it'll look fine.

Wonder if the children's one will have the same sponsor this season, now that it's not basically gambling.

It's a nice kit but as alluded too, leaves a bit of a problem with the shorts, and maybe needs a 3rd kit for a few games.

It does strike me as unusual that last season the only 2 teams in yellow dropped out of our league leaving yellow as the optimum away kit colour. This season we've just dropped into the league that the only 2 teams in yellow have just vacated leaving, and I'm sure some of you are way ahead of me here, yellow as the optimum away kit colour....

From the sale receipt:

"21/22 PREORDERS:

DISCLAIMER
: Please note, the club reserves the right to add a back of shirt sponsor on the 21/22 kit. Images will be updated once this has been announced and before the processing of retail pre-orders."

Nord VPN on the back then?

Back
Top Bottom