2020/21 Away Kit Vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rate the kit

• Masterpiece

• Good

• Gonna be a grower

• Bang average

• Below average

• Poor

• Ultimate shocker !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the colour is an odd choice given the Norwich changing room incident.

More shirts in,all sizes available again

Attachments

• F6213C2E-C8E6-4F93-9986-53CF100AC012.png
    F6213C2E-C8E6-4F93-9986-53CF100AC012.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Afraid it’s a big no from me, pink has never, will never be acceptable on a football jersey - extremely disappointed with both this & to a lesser extent the home shirt.

Come on United sort it out, we are in a place now where we should be calling the shots & demanding kit suppliers meet our designs.

Worked for AVEC many years ago and was party to the selection process with the club - basically Bassett told us the design he wanted & we made it!

Afraid it’s a big no from me, pink has never, will never be acceptable on a football jersey - extremely disappointed with both this & to a lesser extent the home shirt.

Come on United sort it out, we are in a place now where we should be calling the shots & demanding kit suppliers meet our designs.

Worked for AVEC many years ago and was party to the selection process with the club - basically Bassett told us the design he wanted & we made it!

Bettis asked for pink apparently. So they did as told.

I think the colour is an odd choice given the Norwich changing room incident.
Don't mind pink per se, but it seems like a daft choice for us - unlikely to be able to wear it against teams that play in either red or white.
Maybe that's the idea - to justify having a 3rd kit?

I think it looks great and I’m waiting for it to be delivered anytime now 👍
I already have a couple of pink t shirts 👚 so it won’t affect my masculinity in any way at all 😂😂😂

I just have a feeling that this Pink kit is going to be the 2020 equivalent of the fluorescent shirt of the late 80's

When I went down to get mine yesterday, for every home shirt being sold, 2 pink ones were being sold.

I just have a feeling that this Pink kit is going to be the 2020 equivalent of the fluorescent shirt of the late 80's

When I went down to get mine yesterday, for every home shirt being sold, 2 pink ones were being sold.

No, you're wrong. It won't sell. I saw it on here.

😉

Your having a laugh aren't you? Never thought I'd see our fans live up to the pig name. Kinda just asking for it. It's a publicity stunt mainly for people who aren't Blades fans to draw attention to us, no way this shirt was designed for United fans in the city who understand the connotations of wearing a pig pink shirt. I'm not bothered about pink football shirts for any other team just not the BLADES. Won't be long till a 3rd kit comes out.

Why release a controversial kit!? What does it accomplish alienating some of our fans?

Your having a laugh aren't you? Never thought I'd see our fans live up to the pig name. Kinda just asking for it. It's a publicity stunt mainly for people who aren't Blades fans to draw attention to us, no way this shirt was designed for United fans in the city who understand the connotations of wearing a pig pink shirt. I'm not bothered about pink football shirts for any other team just not the BLADES. Won't be long till a 3rd kit comes out.

Why release a controversial kit!? What does it accomplish alienating some of our fans?
I thought the same at first regarding having a pink shirt considering we call each other The Pigs but fuck it, it's a decent shirt. Let those grubby, cheating cunts give us the Pig abuse for it, they've got absolutely fuck all else on us right now.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but whenever I hear us or them call each other 'pigs' it makes me cringe so much and think, fuck me grow up.

Looking at all the shirts on offer this season, Adidas are the best by a mile. Nike are shit, Umbro are shit, Puma have got some absolute shockers this season.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be gutted. Their New Balance kits were great. The new Nike ones are 35 quid more expensive unless you want the pleb version (NB just gave you the proper shirt I believe) and the designs are so boring it's untrue. Even Chelsea who had Nike last season have been shafted this.

Adidas might swing and miss occasionally, but Nike aren't even at the plate.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but whenever I hear us or them call each other 'pigs' it makes me cringe so much and think, fuck me grow up.
I partly agree with you btw. But at the same time... Why so serious? It's part of the banter through the joy and sorrow of both teams.

Let's be reyt about it if United put a Blades badge on a blue and white striped shirt 33% of the poll would say it was good 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

That's 2 people in the last hour or so I've seen on here saying you're a sheep if you buy an away kit. Reyt state.

Occam's razor. Whatever requires the least explanation is usually correct, so it's either 'people like the shirt' or 'the Blades hivemind is buying all the shirts because of a subspace instruction from the Illuminati".

They should make the third kit out of tinfoil so people can wear it on their heads when the next transmission comes through.

🐑🐄🐕🐔🐋🐎🐅🐀🐘🐿🦒🐧

Last edited:
If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be gutted. Their New Balance kits were great. The new Nike ones are 35 quid more expensive unless you want the pleb version (NB just gave you the proper shirt I believe) and the designs are so boring it's untrue. Even Chelsea who had Nike last season have been shafted this.

Adidas might swing and miss occasionally, but Nike aren't even at the plate.
Adidas primarily make football boots and kits, and some other stuff. Nike make basketball shoes and kits, and fanny about pretending to care about football. A rough generalisation to be sure, but Nike don’t seem to really understand football as much as they understand money. Adidas are synonymous with football, Nike aren’t.

Anybody worried about wearing a pink kit because they think their Wednesday mates think tgey look like a pig has serious psychological issues far beyond football and fashion

Let's be reyt about it if United put a Blades badge on a blue and white striped shirt 33% of the poll would say it was good 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
What’s with the ‘sheep’ nonsense? Call someone a cow and you’ve done the full pack of Percy Pigs.

The kit is different (from both our past shirts and most others), pink appeals to a lot of people and it probably works better as casual wear than most football shirts. I haven’t bought a Blades kit since about 2001 and don’t own any pink clothes but even I think it looks good and would be tempted if it was cheaper. All that plus the home shirt being average at best will mean it sells really well.

Don't agree on that. If we had blue and white striped shirts, we'd do well to sell 1,000.

Half the fans nearly jumped off a bridge because we had a Purple shirt other year, because the pictures made it look navy :rolleyes:

I'd be delighted with a normal blue away kit. I can't think of a better way of saying 'fuck you the city is ours'. I'd follow it up with an offer to rent their ground for our u21 games.

Don't agree on that. If we had blue and white striped shirts, we'd do well to sell 1,000.

Half the fans nearly jumped off a bridge because we had a Purple shirt other year, because the pictures made it look navy :rolleyes:
The navy away shirt we did have was fantastic, I'm gutted mine has vanished :(

Exactly. Was about to put same myself.
I was first to call sheep though mb.
Sheep.

Do we have alternative colour shorts. Home are black and away are grey/black?
We usually pull out some random white shorts don’t we

Back
Top Bottom