2020/21 Away Kit Vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rate the kit

• Masterpiece

• Good

• Gonna be a grower

• Bang average

• Below average

• Poor

• Ultimate shocker !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Best away kit of all time. Could've been more in-yer-face pink for me. I wear pink a lot - and a very, very small minority of men seem threatened by it.

My mother does too, strangely. "Why are you always wearing pink? Aren't you worried about what people will say?"

"Nope. I couldn't give the tiniest fuck. It's a colour, that's all. Just like blue, but not, you foolish woman."

Some random bloke on Facebook says "the third kit is a beaut", take it with a grit silo's worth of salt like but I can see us having one.

If Bettis has suggested it, everyone must've been alright with it - although having watched the reveal vid on YouTube, they should ask Billy.

If you're crying over the colour because its pink what are you 12? If you care what Wendy fans think then what are you 12?

I'm o.k. with pink. I've had several pink things. Doesn't make you a puff. In fact, my mother used to say..."it takes a strong man to wear pink (Tarquin)".

It's hard to tell until we see the shirt in a proper light, but my reservations are that it seems a very pale, almost salmon-coloured, pink from what I can make out on the video. I'd much rather, if we were going to go pink, go for a deep blushing pink, or something with a slightly more radioactive appearance.

However, I'm o.k. with us being a bit adventurous and trying something different - it's certainly a kit that has got folks talking anyhow.

If you're crying over the colour because its pink what are you 12? If you care what Wendy fans think then what are you 12?
And if you are crying over the colour because it's pink and you care what Wendy fans think, then what are you 24? 🤔

I've changed my vote from 'poor' to 'good' for a couple of reasons.

1. I'm sick of hating it. It's got a Blades badge on, so I don't care as long as we win in it. Just win baby!

2. I've had a reyt laugh reading our resident pig's Walter Mitty stories about it. Anything that publicly outs how deluded and mentally retard these pigs are, gets my vote. Just for giving me another laugh at the porcine scrubbers, it's a big Len Fairclough thumbs up from me.... 👍

I just don't like pink football tops. Whenever I see other clubs in pink I think it looks terrible. Same with grey, same with black tops, which just doesn't look right, same with plain green tops - the sort that blends in with the grass. I'm not keen on yellow, but the neon colours work for an away shirt.
We'll see how it looks on the pitch, which is what matters to me.

Oh, and people who think that men who don't like pink shirts are having their masculinity challenged are clearly so unsure of their masculinity that they have to shout about how it's masculine to like pink. :rolleyes:

I don't like it!
I've given it some time and its a no from me, really disappointed in it.
I hate the shade of pink they have used and the pattern is just has bad.
Got nothing wrong at all with pink, maybe if it was a more vibrant I would be fine with it.
When I see it in person I may change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom