2020/21 Away Kit Vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rate the kit

• Masterpiece

• Good

• Gonna be a grower

• Bang average

• Below average

• Poor

• Ultimate shocker !!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I initially came on to see what was said and for friendly banter. But some on here clearly didn‘t want that. Heard about certain posters that like writing letters to the EFL etc, didn’t think there was any need for that. Then I had a few words with my Adidas mate, if you don‘t believe me I aint that bothered, but it is true it was my suggestion. Wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for the letter writing sneaks.
🦉
It’s amazing that after our away kit was revealed to be pink you then claimed to have a “mate” at Adidas and it’s all down to you suggesting they do us a pink one, yet there was never any point where you claimed responsibility before the initial leak. I suspect that if you’d truly been responsible for this you’d not have been able to keep it secret.
What will you be claiming next, I wonder? Was it you that suggested West Ham sign Tevez and Mascherano? Was it you who gave Paddy Kenny the “cough medicine”?

It’s amazing that after our away kit was revealed to be pink you then claimed to have a “mate” at Adidas and it’s all down to you suggesting they do us a pink one, yet there was never any point where you claimed responsibility before the initial leak. I suspect that if you’d truly been responsible for this you’d not have been able to keep it secret.
What will you be claiming next, I wonder? Was it you that suggested West Ham sign Tevez and Mascherano? Was it you who gave Paddy Kenny the “cough medicine”?

Do you think it would’ve been released if I’d spoken before? When the initial leaks were done I was expecting it to be pulled as some of you like writing letters..

Christ. I despair.

Grown men/women actually getting worked up about this. Lads, it's a football kit.

Do you think it would’ve been released if I’d spoken before? When the initial leaks were done I was expecting it to be pulled as some of you like writing letters..

The fact that you refer to ‘letters’ probably means that you aren’t a teenager. Therefore you must be an adult. I find it really hard to believe though. Nearly as hard as believing that someone spending this much time on a rivals forum has actual real life mates.

The fact that you refer to ‘letters’ probably means that you aren’t a teenager. Therefore you must be an adult. I find it really hard to believe though. Nearly as hard as believing that someone spending this much time on a rivals forum has actual real life mates.
He’s got as many mates as I’ve got dragons.

Not counting the mother-in-law, as technically she’s not an actual dragon.

Why would I be sexist or racist just to suggest to a mate to deck you out in pig skin?
It had nothing to with being gay either, find it anywhere I said that.
The sole reason was to see you all as pigs and your fans as little piggies. Never thought it would get anywhere when I suggested it though. Whoever signed it off has dropped a reyt bollock.

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A PIG...

Trouble with you is that you employ a very selective approach to replying. When asked about your club's lack of responsibility towards the millions owed, but never repaid, to the Co-op your silence is thunderous. It's one of the main reasons why you're labelled as chief irritant. I see elsewhere you were whinging about coming on here for some gentle banter, but you get what you deserve, so why the surprised tone?

And all the while your club struggles in ways that you never imagined would happen, but it's all down to mismanagement and shoddy ownership, yet you cough up your readies when Chan says 'pay', then you moan because you're asked to pay through the nose. It's as if joining the dots has still to be invented for you lot, so servile and submissive is the lack of response you just do as you're told, maybe a slight moan, but you just keep paying because no matter how often you're lied to you seem to accept whatever's said......you really are a pathetic lot, no wonder you support a lower to mid-table Championship club, they have all the (lack of) ambition that matches you own dreary and one-dimensional bollocks.

I bet coming on here is a highlight for you, well here's a little something you can discuss on Pig Gazette; Will it take another twenty years before you are fit for purpose to consider being worthy for the Prem? How many managers will that take? How much will ol' Chan waste in the meantime? And how many mediocre players will you buy as you desperation continues to provide entertainment for the whole of South Yorkshire? You do realise that you're not far off becoming South Yorkshire's equivalent of Notts County to Nottingham Forest?

Why would I be sexist or racist just to suggest to a mate to deck you out in pig skin?
The sole reason was to see you all as pigs and your fans as little piggies. Never thought it would get anywhere when I suggested it though. Whoever signed it off has dropped a reyt bollock.

My god, you really believe this shit! How do you get an erection with that curly tail, Spunk-Bubble?

Mask it all you want but your players will be wearing pig skin pink.Your fans will buy it and they‘ll all look like little piggies. Can’t wait for some crowd scenes, would make a nice video with some farmyard noises edited over it.
I never thought in my wildest dreams that you’d proceed with it, even with “one of your own” as manager I expected him to put a stop to it. Makes it even sweeter.

Blades in Pink, Designed by an Owl 🦉 Hoot Hoot. 😂

Sigh

It might’ve have been an Owl 🤫

Yawn

You bit then?
Hey Pinky Pig, the colour was suggested by a Wednesday fan, suck on that

Yeah, right.

I beat you to it Son, I reckon I owe my Adidas mate a few drinks, 🥃 Cheers

Wee wee pipe.

Fizz off porky.

I initially came on to see what was said and for friendly banter. But some on here clearly didn‘t want that. Heard about certain posters that like writing letters to the EFL etc, didn’t think there was any need for that. Then I had a few words with my Adidas mate, if you don‘t believe me I aint that bothered, but it is true it was my suggestion. Wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for the letter writing sneaks.
🦉

Prove it, Pissflaps.

Gone down better with neutrals than with some of our fans judging by the comments here

Adidas don’t just supply us kits and go ‘here these are your kits’
We tell them what colours we want and they send us several templates to choose from

Steven Bettis wanted pink

Steven Bettis is both a pig and Tony Kenworthy’s toe 's mate?? Really?

Or....

Tony Kenworthy’s toe is full of shit.

Hmmm.

In other news, this Spaniard gets it

"As always, the sponsor shits on the shirt. Without sponsor this is a 9/10"

My god, you really believe this shit! How do you get an erection with that curly tail, Spunk-Bubble?
I must take issue with your calling Walter Mitty a “Spunk-Bubble”.

That‘s bang out of order.

Its not hyphenated. It’s not “Spunk-Bubble”, it’s just “spunkbubble”. I trust this clears matters up, young man. 😆

Stop scratching the itch. It will fade away.

Its not hyphenated. It’s not “Spunk-Bubble”, it’s just “spunkbubble”. I trust this clears matters up, young man. 😆

My apologies, and it's too late to edit. I'm not sure I can live with the shame.

Anyway, Spunk-Bubble, spunkbubble, whatever, he's a boring cunt.

Similarly, “cockwomble“ as opposed to “cock-womble”.

The cockwomble.

In 50years time all the pigs will lie to their grandkids and say "pigs" was invented by SWFC in 2020 because we had a pink away kit. And they'll all believe it.
One of them has already convinced himself that he was the instigator for it.

I Actually find it hilarious TKT is saying it was his idea for us to have a pink kit. FFS it's pathetic 😂

Back
Top Bottom