CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Design is all about perception. Just like baby names, if you knew a Gary at school who was a bellend, you’re less likely to name your child after him.

It’s the same with kit designs. Many on here think United kits should look a certain way because of positive seasons in the past.

So you're saying we should have stripes on front and a plain white back then? Every time we've had that we've got promoted.

So you're saying we should have stripes on front and a plain white back then? Every time we've had that we've got promoted.

Got promoted to the Premier League with a plain red back too, if we have a plain red front and a plain white back we'd probably win the bloody title.

Got promoted to the Premier League with a plain red back too, if we have a plain red front and a plain white back we'd probably win the bloody title.

We also got relegated from the premier League and lost a play off final with a plain red back..

I don’t even think it’s even really associated with ‘successful teams’ more like nostalgia.

Like the first kits I had were the first PL season and the yellow and red away strip. To me that’s what the United kits should look like.

To that end - someone needs to bring back 90’s inspired GK kits DEB57890-FD44-4A2C-B68A-34184F526567.jpeg

I don’t even think it’s even really associated with ‘successful teams’ more like nostalgia.

Like the first kits I had were the first PL season and the yellow and red away strip. To me that’s what the United kits should look like.

To that end - someone needs to bring back 90’s inspired GK kits View attachment 54478

Nope. No they don't .
Look at the fucking state of it.
Bizarre, Quilted, Bonky, Goalie Madness.
And how long is it since any keeper wore padded track bottoms? How bad must that pitch have been? Loved AK but I'll bet Simon Tracey never wore em...

In the club shop Tuesday, i asked when new kit expected... "we're hoping for the end of July"! Was the respone.

To that end - someone needs to bring back 90’s inspired GK kits View attachment 54478

Magnificent GK Kit. You were all toasty and cosy in that whilst your frozen mates ran around in driving sleet and hail in thin short sleeved posy shirts.

I had that GK kit and the Yellow one with Purple Pinstripes. I wanted the Purple one with Pink Pinstripes but that was never on sale....

In the club shop Tuesday, i asked when new kit expected... "we're hoping for the end of July"! Was the respone.

I have had mixed experiences getting information from the staff in the club shop so that could mean the shirts are coming out anytime between next week and mid August 😄

Any word back from your mate, mate ?
Not yet. Bit gutted to be honest. I wasn’t expecting a photo or owt but some info on it! It was for the launch so maybe it was just ideas of what to do rather than what it looked like.

It's going to be another mostly white shirt again with a solid white back. Sorry to bring you all bad news.

Back
Top Bottom