CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you think we will have a 3rd kit?

A lot of PL teams have 3rd kits regardless of whether they need one or not.

I'd take a third kit but only if it's really garish in a 90s way, I want huge blades on the front, and the Greasy Chip Butty song lyrics sublimated on the back.

I'd take a third kit but only if it's really garish in a 90s way, I want huge blades on the front, and the Greasy Chip Butty song lyrics sublimated on the back.
Imagine our 120 years anniversary shirt with GCB inscribed instead of the players names. TAKE MY CASH NOW

Let's not mess about. Just change the badge and sponsor and give us ANY of these for the away (obvs change the blue to black on the Lyon one though):

Would take this as an away kit

Attachments

• F6A6AE82-F062-48C3-A56B-C9657436C1A6.png
    F6A6AE82-F062-48C3-A56B-C9657436C1A6.png
    4 MB · Views: 92

What are the chances that that is our away kit? Don't normally have different kits for the development teams do they?

Or have I been whooshed?

Let's not mess about. Just change the badge and sponsor and give us ANY of these for the away (obvs change the blue to black on the Lyon one though):

View attachment 54711
The Ajax one is the same template as the yellow 'un i just created... think it could work ace as an away kit template. Although Ipshit's looks terrible...
ipswich_town_2019_2020_adidas_away_kit.jpg

The Ajax one is the same template as the yellow 'un i just created... think it could work ace as an away kit template. Although Ipshit's looks terrible...
ipswich_town_2019_2020_adidas_away_kit.jpg

I like that one. Sponsor ruins it obviously but it reminds me of Newcastle's away kit from the mid 90s which was very nice.

Striped 19 works best when the 2 colours are similar either in shade or darkness.

Ajax away kit is another good use of it.

That just looks like a heavily filtered photo of our most recent away kit to me.

I think it is, because if you look at their chins they still have the glow from the luminous green. That sort of duck egg blue wouldn't put out as much refracted light.

I'd say that's last season's away kit with the ladies sponsor. Probably ladies shirts.

Pic is either filtered or terrible phone/light
Maybe. Although the blue of the sponsor looks okay as does the red bag behind, the wooden seats, the hangers. Pretty much everything else.
Either way, the shirt in grey looks beautiful

What are the chances that that is our away kit? Don't normally have different kits for the development teams do they?

Or have I been whooshed?
Maybe. Although the blue of the sponsor looks okay as does the red bag behind, the wooden seats, the hangers. Pretty much everything else.
Either way, the shirt in grey looks beautiful
That's just the away kit we've just had isn't it?

D8Jd1iyWkAAc5LE.jpg

I put one of the release pictures of the away kit through Instagram and got this out
_20190603_215527.JPG

I don't use Facebook but I assume there are similar filters and such, so I think given that this picture is studio lighting and the other is florescent bulbs, that it's just our away kit in bad lighting and filtered like GallonofMagnet said.

Still, who knew that a minty green/ duck egg blue/ grey kit would look so nice.

I put one of the release pictures of the away kit through Instagram and got this out
View attachment 54724

I don't use Facebook but I assume there are similar filters and such, so I think given that this picture is studio lighting and the other is florescent bulbs, that it's just our away kit in bad lighting and filtered like GallonofMagnet said.

Still, who knew that a minty green/ duck egg blue/ grey kit would look so nice.
Mate it's last seasons sponsor so definitely last seasons kit.

Mate it's last seasons sponsor so definitely last seasons kit.

Steelphalt is the development and women's sponsor, I doubt that will change while they sponsor the academy too.

Or have I been whooshed. My whoosh sense is playing up lately.

Birmingham shirt is officially released now. It's very very "meh". Don't see the point in the different colour sleeves.

Steelphalt is the development and women's sponsor, I doubt that will change while they sponsor the academy too.

Or have I been whooshed. My whoosh sense is playing up lately.
The sponsor on the picture you posted is Ramsdens?

Maybe I've been whooshed, who knows.

The sponsor on the picture you posted is Ramsdens?

Maybe I've been whooshed, who knows.

Oh, yeah I was just trying to show that the picture Danny posted may just have been last season's away kit with terrible lighting and a filter rather than a new kit.

This picture

F6A6AE82-F062-48C3-A56B-C9657436C1A6.png

Back
Top Bottom