CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Give over, is that true? I need to watch some old highlights now.

Remember the screaming lady at Highbury that you could hear everytime they scored?

Edit... That is incredible. You've made my day
arsenal-1998_a905syicxtw81gbh86emdg7da.jpg

o-arsenal-wembley-570.jpg

arsenal-fc-arsenal-fc-team-group-05-august-2000-JE0K68.jpg

Arsenal-Team.jpg
yes it’s true ;)

A black pinstripe should only ever define the stripes, not be between them. Even though I remember the Bassett top flight kit fondly for some of my best memories, that pinstripe in the middle of the white looked shit. While we’re at it the double promotion shirt wasn’t great. Stripes too thin. I owned both because you just did when you were thirteen.

You say that but if it was actually made it would be a best seller.

The simpler design of that template that I posted before that one certainly would.

You've got a point, they could remake the diamond kit and give it a sublimated penis motif this season and it'd be a best seller, because we're in the Premier League.

You've got a point, they could remake the diamond kit and give it a sublimated penis motif this season and it'd be a best seller, because we're in the Premier League.
The fact is that people want simplicity.

Stripes on sleeves, stripes on back.

We have a knack of making it difficult for ourselves and over complicating it with block colour sleeves and it just looks disjointed and messy.

The fact is that people want simplicity.

Stripes on sleeves, stripes on back.

We have a knack of making it difficult for ourselves and over complicating it with block colour sleeves and it just looks disjointed and messy.
have to agree with that Barney. Is it really that difficult? Most of the modern kits look like a committee of sixth form graphic design students came up with them.

Design is all about perception. Just like baby names, if you knew a Gary at school who was a bellend, you’re less likely to name your child after him.

It’s the same with kit designs. Many on here think United kits should look a certain way because of positive seasons in the past.

Design is all about perception. Just like baby names, if you knew a Gary at school who was a bellend, you’re less likely to name your child after him.

It’s the same with kit designs. Many on here think United kits should look a certain way because of positive seasons in the past.
You're saying i'm superstitious??
yeah dead right i am :D

have to agree with that Barney. Is it really that difficult? Most of the modern kits look like a committee of sixth form graphic design students came up with them.
Or a blind alcoholic?

Back
Top Bottom