CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s because it’s a betting site
West Ham's been doing it for the adult sizes for a while now. I think it's mandated by law for kids, but some Muslim fans obviously wouldn't want to wear a betting company's logo across their chests.
That makes sense.
Still, I believe all clubs should offer this choice regardless of whether it’s a betting co. or not.
Mind you, I’ve not bought a replica shirt for a long time. That’s because I generally wear an S24SU design with Wilder in the front. Got two of them.

You can still buy them through this site can’t you Foxy Linz ? ;)

Still, I believe all clubs should offer this choice regardless of whether it’s a betting co. or not.

I don’t really have great memories of the commemorative 15/16 shirt, but ultimately I got one cheap the following season minus all the sponsorship and wished we had the option of sponsor-free shirts – even if it’s the old stock at the end of the season that they’re wanting to shift.

I don’t really have great memories of the commemorative 15/16 shirt, but ultimately I got one cheap the following season minus all the sponsorship and wished we had the option of sponsor-free shirts – even if it’s the old stock at the end of the season that they’re wanting to shift.
They used to offload old stock at the old Camping and Caravan Centre back in the early 90's.

You can get them off their official website without the sponsor as well, which I for one, would welcome if we did it. Take my money whatever it looks like with no sponsor on the front.
Here it is for reference

All clubs sponsored by bookies or beer offer kids shirts with either no sponsor OR a different sponsor. The difference with West Ham is that they sell "Under 18s" shirts in adult sizes too.

Notice the sleeve sponsor is still on the shirts, but not the bookies front sponsor:

All clubs sponsored by bookies or beer offer kids shirts with either no sponsor OR a different sponsor. The difference with West Ham is that they sell "Under 18s" shirts in adult sizes too.

Notice the sleeve sponsor is still on the shirts, but not the bookies front sponsor:

View attachment 54566
Fingers crossed it actually turns out the next level investment is a bookies then

We're gonna get Feyenoord shirts aren't we. That's Juve and Watford now:
View attachment 54571
to be fair if you look at their badge I can see how that design makes sense, and Watford don't have any real striped shirt heritage do they other than last season? the juve one is a shocker though, trying to be too clever and "innovative", just give em a black n white striped shirt you nobs.

to be fair if you look at their badge I can see how that design makes sense, and Watford don't have any real striped shirt heritage do they other than last season? the juve one is a shocker though, trying to be too clever and "innovative", just give em a black n white striped shirt you nobs.

Missed a trick there Watford. They could've had Yellow Shoulders on both sides with a red border around them with the 3 stripes in black to replicate the "Watford" text on their badge.

Or even one step further and gone for Yellow and Red Collar:

View attachment 54566
Despite all my hatred for them... that looks smart as f***

Very clever loop hole with u18s shirts available in adult sizes... probably to appease the sponsors.

I am sure our anniversary kit was available without sponsors on Classic Football Shirts... not sure how they got hold of them but apparently they have Blades links.

Brum kit was leaked yesterday

_20190601_153012.JPG

Optimistic having Che Adams in it isn't it? Also Boylesports is a bit of a blast from the past, makes me think of Sunderland in the 2000s.

Kit looks similar to Arsenal sleeve wise, with a round collar though.

Surely our new shirts are due to be released soon......

Surely our new shirts are due to be released soon......

It's probably going to be a big thing now with the fixtures.

On twitter it'll be tease tease WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE here's a kit.

List of fixtures with Bill and Co in the corners with their new kit and an accompanying video.

We'll be able to buy them end of June/ first week in July if imagine.

Do you think we will have a 3rd kit?

A lot of PL teams have 3rd kits regardless of whether they need one or not.

Back
Top Bottom