16 F*cking minutes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I see Kieth Hacket has slammed our ref at Spurs now he was a good ref one of the few .

Mixed thoughts on Saturday in terms of the time added on. I must state though I've not watched the match as I don't have access and I don't go to many away games these days. Was Wes overdoing it on the goal kicks? I've read reports that we were going down injured a lot, I hope it wasn't for feigning injury as we've always been critical, and rightly so, of teams doing that at the Lane, i.e. Norwich and Bournemouth.

As for the booking on McBurnie, that was ridiculous. Was it a pen for Maddison? Well if the rules have changed to say that the contact must mean the player goes down then no it's not a pen. Last season presumably it would be a pen. The one for Liverpool that was shown earlier on here was less of a pen than the Maddison one, he totally dived out the way. Back to the time wasting and since the rules have changed on this it seems that the ref added time for our time wasting, at least in part? I have seen teams do this at the Lane and it does get on your nerves but at the same token we can't compete with Spurs without such tactics of trying to frustrate them etc. I think if the ref thought we were doing it, presumably he did because he booked Wes for it, then he should have warned him and the captain that every time you do it time is going on and you'll face a lot of injury time. Maybe he did in fairness. We could have definitely had more from him though on certain decisions such as the one on Wes.

The game is broken!

Every rule change is designed to make it less and less likely for the wealthy teams to lose.

It's a fuckin' joke that a club with billions to spare can literally hoard world class players and if they aren't winning a particular match they can replace 50% of their outfield players with fresh, equally as brilliant outfield players.

And then just to make it even more impossible for an upset to happen, under new "directives" they can have an extra 10-15 minutes of play with their fresh, eager to impress, multi-million pound subs.
Absolutely spot on my friend.👍

Mixed thoughts on Saturday in terms of the time added on. I must state though I've not watched the match as I don't have access and I don't go to many away games these days. Was Wes overdoing it on the goal kicks? I've read reports that we were going down injured a lot, I hope it wasn't for feigning injury as we've always been critical, and rightly so, of teams doing that at the Lane, i.e. Norwich and Bournemouth.

Wes did his usual tactical sit down in the first half to give the boys a bit of a breather, so when he was legitimately hurt in the second half the Spurs fans and players started flouncing.

The only other times were McAtee and Bogle who sat on the grass before being immediately subbed, as all players do.

I don't think Wes took too long with goal kicks either. Nothing like Luton's keeper at the Lane last season. Spurs were just complaining about anything as they are not supposed to lose at home to little Sheffield United.

As for the booking on McBurnie, that was ridiculous. Was it a pen for Maddison? Well if the rules have changed to say that the contact must mean the player goes down then no it's not a pen. Last season presumably it would be a pen. The one for Liverpool that was shown earlier on here was less of a pen than the Maddison one, he totally dived out the way. Back to the time wasting and since the rules have changed on this it seems that the ref added time for our time wasting, at least in part? I have seen teams do this at the Lane and it does get on your nerves but at the same token we can't compete with Spurs without such tactics of trying to frustrate them etc. I think if the ref thought we were doing it, presumably he did because he booked Wes for it, then he should have warned him and the captain that every time you do it time is going on and you'll face a lot of injury time. Maybe he did in fairness. We could have definitely had more from him though on certain decisions such as the one on Wes.
I watched all the match and the ref became the main actor ,his decisions were to say the least confusing FOR BOTH SIDES ask a spurs fan . As for Wes he did get injured and Davis was told to get ready to replace him he was in a lot of trouble shortly after once again a spurs player hit him so hard he needed stitches for a wound just below the eye so as you can imagine after him getting that elbow in the face and the previous injury he was not in good nick. What I can not understand why can a player cause such an injury to our goalie with a forearm smash and just get a yellow but because our number 9 told the ref about having his shirt pulled was sent off . This is after Maddison was doing Billy Bremner and in the refs ear ALL THE MATCH. I did notice when the teams came out for the second half Maddison seemed really pally with the ref laughing and joking with each other really chummy they were .He was so bad Keith Hacket has said the ref was making bad decisions in the match and he should know .

5 subs and unlimited injury time are 2 rulings that once again favour the bigger clubs sky motd tnt and the press want the same top 6 clubs to be succesful season after season it increases revenue and viewing figures with means hard cash it aint gonna change anytime soon another leicester isnt going to happen again

Back
Top Bottom