16 F*cking minutes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We wasted more time in the first half and there were only 3 minutes added to that, not so much in the second as half the team was already on a yellow.

Indeed. As I said in the match thread, with his "injury" and other lethargic play I thought Wes wasted at least five on his own

As to the OP - this is what happens when rules are actually applied. I guessed 9-10 but was not at all surprised at 12. Lots of subs, lots of "injuries", a goal, a lot of general fucking about, it adds up. Fast.

Not 12 mins though mate. Wes was down for about 2 mins with the whack in the face. 3 lots of subs another couple of mins. Couple of mins for bogle

I started supporting Notts Forrest about 2 years ago instead of Manchester United because they don't win all the time anymore. I'm from a shithole 30 miles away from the beautiful Notts Forrest ground so this is my local team! I'm lonely and overweight, hence me being on here. I'm hideous too just like my idol Stevieeee Cooper... and my parent's greatest source of shame and disappointment.

Bloody hell pal, you okay? When you come off of here tonight go and talk to your pal, if you've got one. Despite what everyone you know says, don't end it, it's not worth it. Sky Sports billing team would miss you dearly.

Indeed. As I said in the match thread, with his "injury" and other lethargic play I thought Wes wasted at least five on his own

As to the OP - this is what happens when rules are actually applied. I guessed 9-10 but was not at all surprised at 12. Lots of subs, lots of "injuries", a goal, a lot of general fucking about, it adds up. Fast.

I turned off at 2-1. What minute did they blow on?
They added 12 but there were 2 goals, 2 subs and a red card within that. .

The two things I despise about the modern game are diving and time wasting, so I am generally in favour of this. Nobody would be complaining if McBurnies' header, in the 8th minute against Everton had gone in. The problem is that everyone knows that these rules will not be applied consistently. They haven't for years. Fergie time was a verifiable phenomenon. If the FA are going to crack down on timewasting, then they need to take responsibility for timekeeping out of the referees hands and make it clear and unambiguous, with the time the ball wasn't in play displayed for all to see.

Maddison spends the entire 90 mins arms outstretched moaning at the ref ..................... nothing, Oli complains he was having his shirt pulled and instant 2nd yellow card it's as if the ref couldn't wait to do one of our's.

If you spend the entire game time wasting and stopping the flow of the game you are going to get 10+ minutes added on every game

I'm sure the laughs you are providing us will keep coming this season, keep it up!

It's really enjoyable you chaps thinking you are actually going to stay in the league.

Also the scab insult hasn't actually offended anybody this century, if you know what century it is. It is difficult to tell in Sheffield.
It's NottM Forest....not Notts Forrest....call yourself a fan,have you any idea how much that annoys proper Forest fans? You're just a sad wind up merchant,get back to where you crawled out from

I'm sure the laughs you are providing us will keep coming this season, keep it up!

It's really enjoyable you chaps thinking you are actually going to stay in the league.
what a sad fuck you are, on our board on a Saturday night, twat

The ref had a tough game to earn his paycheck. In one ear with the ear piece he had the higher ups telling him what to do, in the other ear he had Maddison telling him.

Also the scab insult hasn't actually offended anybody this century, if you know what century it is. It is difficult to tell in Sheffield.
The fact you mention it shows it has....scabs...always have been, always will be

Oh and Hitler was last century and he's still a wanker

Scab

Yeah, Nottingham is quite the modern city.
With its whole identity based on that 21st Century icon Robin Hood.

We play on Monday, so yes it is quite boring at the moment.

No worries from here about relegation because we have seen how bad the teams near the bottom actually are this year.

People have been telling us an FFP shitstorm has been coming for 7 years, never has - never will under this ownership. It's pure envy that we want to spend money. We can afford to waste 100k a week on Lingard, but thanks for your concern.

I have always came on here fairly respectful but much like at matches you get nothing but hostility from some of the neanderthal Sheffield United fan base.
Fuck off then.

It is what it is these days re injury time. Villa had 17 I think and scored twice to late on. Yes it's been less at the lane but we've still had 7/8 in Everton match.

No worries from here about relegation because we have seen how bad the teams near the bottom actually are this year.

People have been telling us an FFP shitstorm has been coming for 7 years, never has - never will under this ownership. It's pure envy that we want to spend money. We can afford to waste 100k a week on Lingard, but thanks for your concern.

I have always came on here fairly respectful but much like at matches you get nothing but hostility from some of the neanderthal Sheffield United fan base.
Pompous cunt

Was anybody else bewildered by the 4 minutes of added time at the end of this evening's Everton v Arsenal match? Arsenal repeatedly delayed the taking of corners and there were numerous substitions. Yesterday, when the underdog had the audacity to be ahead, the match officials found 15 additional minutes. Strangely inconsistent.

And this surprises who? Fkin no one. Get used to it. The likes of us and Burnley, Luton are here to make up the numbers. We are not the cash cow, we are the what comes out of the cow's arse.

It’s so simple to remedy, if the authorities had any brains whatsoever.

I would imagine every stadium in the Premier League have an electronic scoreboard showing the game time ? Then why doesn’t the forth official (or whoever is counting up the stoppage time) have access to the clock and stop it in real time for injuries, time wasting etc. to show EVERY FUCKER IN THE GROUND how much time is left to play of the 90. They’ve done it in rugby for fucking yonks.

Is this too simple, or is it like most have said on here and I actually agree with, that if the top teams are losing then the perception is more time will be added on ?

F@@@ me our fans love playing the woe is me card

There was 12 minutes added because we time wasted loads and 12 minutes is fair

We lost because we bottled it in the last 5 minutes after a great performance

It’s Not the refs fault we lost , there was also a stonewall penalty on Maddison that VAR ignored

The whole oh the media didn’t say we were the greatest team in the world is boring

It’s so simple to remedy, if the authorities had any brains whatsoever.

I would imagine every stadium in the Premier League have an electronic scoreboard showing the game time ? Then why doesn’t the forth official (or whoever is counting up the stoppage time) have access to the clock and stop it in real time for injuries, time wasting etc. to show EVERY FUCKER IN THE GROUND how much time is left to play of the 90. They’ve done it in rugby for fucking yonks.

Is this too simple, or is it like most have said on here and I actually agree with, that if the top teams are losing then the perception is more time will be added on ?
You've probably been watching football nearly as long as I have and will no doubt remember when Match of the Day broadcast highlights of one match in black and white. There were no action replays and it was virtually impossible to compare similar incidents from different games.

With every match now being recorded it's impossible for the powers that be to hide the inconsistencies.

As you say, Rugby sorted out time keeping ages ago and there's no reason why football couldn't have done the same. However, it would be good to know roughly what time you can expect to be going home after a match though.

You've probably been watching football nearly as long as I have and will no doubt remember when Match of the Day broadcast highlights of one match in black and white. There were no action replays and it was virtually impossible to compare similar incidents from different games.

With every match now being recorded it's impossible for the powers that be to hide the inconsistencies.

As you say, Rugby sorted out time keeping ages ago and there's no reason why football couldn't have done the same. However, it would be good to know roughly what time you can expect to be going home after a match though.
Yes mate, been going to the Lane since the 71 promotion season.

I think we agree that it’s the inconsistency of today’s game that infuriates supporters. I’ve read on here that we did waste time etc at Spurs yesterday so there was always going to be time added on, it’s just that some of us refuse to accept that the judgement of that time is carried out in an unbalanced way.

And don’t get me going about the ghost goal at Villa. Why would the referee need a piece of plastic on his wrist to judge whether the ball had gone over the line when they had clear video evidence in the VAR studio showing that it clearly did ???

INCONSISTENT & INCOMPETENT

Fuck off scab

F@@@ me our fans love playing the woe is me card

There was 12 minutes added because we time wasted loads and 12 minutes is fair

We lost because we bottled it in the last 5 minutes after a great performance

It’s Not the refs fault we lost , there was also a stonewall penalty on Maddison that VAR ignored

The whole oh the media didn’t say we were the greatest team in the world is boring

Yep, you're Fallowfield. What a sad little life you have.

Back
Top Bottom