12 point target

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know it seems unbelievable but I can still see us picking up another win and a few draws.

Fulham, Burnley, Forest at home are games we have slight chances under CW.

Alot wouldn't have said 5 points from Brentford, West Ham and Villa away.
As long as we beat the scabs and hopefully bring them into the relaxation picture!

I believe thats one game , were you at the west ham game we only need 2 draws
as we saw a couple of years ago teams with nothing to play for are ripe for picking up points
we went from single figures in points to 23 with no real improvement
Yes I was. And we played well, didn't win and got a point at home, but, weve gone downhill drastically sine that game, weve shown nothing to suggest we will suddenly have a huge upturn in form eather.
And if your suggesting that we will shoot up to 23 points, at this moment, id say your living in a dream world, id love it to happen, and I hope it does, but if we don't get something against Luton and stop this rot, then I can't see where anymore points are coming from.

Of course I would like to have an owner who is as passionate about the club as we are, has money and a good business sense. My concern is that replacing the current owner in haste can lead to a possibly rich owner with no passion nor any real interest in football or this club.
I am not sure we would have gone into administration if we had not been promoted, but so far the current owner has not done a bad job. However both for him and us it is time for him to move on.

We are exactly on the same page..

But the mcabe "sell them asap" strategy, well I used to frown upon it, but I see what was happening back then..

Now, the prince holds onto his assets as they develop, and some of them like berge progress and want more..

It's hard to summarise unless I go to 1000 words..

In similarity Chanser has done the same and now he's in the shit.. hanging onto big money signings to watch them walk off on frees, it's a recipe for disaster..as is selling them on the eve of a premier league campaign..

Think for my point of view is pay the good players the going rate, add to them and build a team of elite performers..

That takes actual money..

Which is where I think the strategy fails..as PA and DC dint have the required billions..

Things have moved on, past millionaires sadly .....

No...but it appears that gives me a bit of perspective beyond the last 90 minutes. That one result and performance will not dictate the rest of the season. We're down but we're not going to lose 17 on the bounce.
Wasn't expecting the result today, hands up, were finally playing football, and lets hope this is our turning point and we build from here on in!!
UTB!

18 points minimum aim, hopefully 20. Then we fade quietly into that bunch, and out of memory.....

Anyone else just want us to get past Derby's 11 point record and then call it a day for this season.

Just feel so deflated after Saturday. I was all for aiming for specific targets and making small steps but now think once we've got past 11 points it should be all about preparing for next season.
Smashed it in less than a week.
It's going to be like a scene from Rocky now, after getting battered for ages, gets up off the canvas and wins.
JLT scores 93rd minute bullet shot against Spurs to stay up.
It's happening.

Smashed it in less than a week.
It's going to be like a scene from Rocky now, after getting battered for ages, gets up off the canvas and wins.
JLT scores 93rd minute bullet shot against Spurs to stay up.
It's happening.

Not the first Rocky...

Back
Top Bottom