“I’m delighted I’ve scored against them, cos I don’t like em”

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He actually looks angry, what were they singing at him? I hope it wasn‘t anything about his son?

🤣
My favourite blade of all time. I think he’s surpassed the like of Deane, Hodges and Whitehouse in my mind in the last couple of years now he’s added a few Premier League goals for the club.

Good lad. Says a lot about the two teams when we've got Billy up front and they've got fucking Ravel Morrison.

It’s a bit mad that people chant about someone being a sex offender and raping a women, even more so when it’s not true. Like they think a women being raped is something to joke about
Very true, I said the same last week when United fans were chanting about Bannan. Leave those chanting out of football.

Early in the match they were making suggestions of deviant activity.
We walked down to the station in the midst of them. They were singing “Derby boys are the n a bender, Billy Sharp is a sex offender. They are either seriously confused or fuckwits (possibly not unlike our own fans who swapped Billy Sharp for Barry Bannsn) in a similar song. Billy give it them back in the best way possible

1632590567005.png

I've never had the highest regard for Rooney, but still, look who goes there behind our man Billy...

And then when I remember - after we had beaten Spurs 3-0 - Mourinho interrupting Chris Wilder's interview, with all the love of the world, to give all his regards and appreciation: then it has to be said that some have class, respect and education... whereas the others are no better than a bunch of chancers.

To hell with Derby!

Last edited:
Brilliant that Bill.

We were all clapping you as you went down the tunnel.

Made my weekend (again!)

If any Derby fans are reading this, hang your heads in shame for that carry on today. Absolutely dispicable. Glad you're walking away with nothing and (I didn't think it before today but..) hopefully you go down.

What the fuck were those chants all about? Up there with any racism, homophobia etc. for me.

Scum.

Up there with our neighbours singing about Chris Wilder's school age daughter being a "slag." Middle aged men. Grow the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom