“I’m delighted I’ve scored against them, cos I don’t like em”

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ever had Captain Cooks Balls from the choclatier in Whitby? We could do the same for Billy. Who wouldn't want to gorge themselves on Billy's Balls?

A fitting tribute for a Blades hero.
No. And neither have I had a Count Draclea love bite by the Abbey.

Straight after the final whistle of his last game, get him to Sheffield's finest taxidermist. Then stick him atop the steps at kop.
Whitby did as much with Capt Cook.

Even stuffed, he would still score more than Moose, Brewster and McBurnie put together.

Derby fans all over Billy's social media calling him a sex offender. Amazing that their profiles don't get taken down.

Derby fans all over Billy's social media calling him a sex offender. Amazing that their profiles don't get taken down.

I wonder how many of them have got a family, a job, a house and a car?

Falsely accusing a millionaire of being a nonce publicly on the internet could be a fairly efficient way of seeing your world collapse quite quickly? 🤷‍♂️

Really don't get the controversy behind all this if I'm being honest. I'm more confused as to where it came from though.

This isn't the first time a chant like that has been sung and it's sure not to be the last, as has been said over the last day, we're guilty of it too.

What is really fucking stupid is the comments from Derby fans wanting him banned because he had the cheek to answer them back. If the fans give it out they had better be prepared for it to come back, specially with a last minute winner. He is also very entitled to say he doesn't like them. I would think right now they should be concerned more about the point they spunked away in the dying minutes.
I agree. Having this holier than thou attitude for a football match is a little petty. Footballs chants are mean, who knew that? Derby gave him a go and Billy gave it back well enough. The kop were singing the same thing about Bannan too. No need to make endless posts about it.

Back
Top Bottom