The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The wankers have been giving Deano grief on Twitter for the last couple of days, summat about a snapchat with a 14 year old. No idea what they're on about, obv no evidence of any message knocking around, that hasn't stopped the thick bastards throwing the word 'nonce' around like confetti though.

Fans Forum now back on at the Sty on Wednesday

The optimism continues:

"They're on about streaming it into other suites which suggests they want as many fans to see what looks more and more to me that there will be an announcement of some sorts?"

That alternative venue took some finding............

The optimism continues:

"They're on about streaming it into other suites which suggests they want as many fans to see what looks more and more to me that there will be an announcement of some sorts?"
So by Pig Logic - the Uni, who you’d assume are given a heads up on the content, cancelled due to safety fears, as a result of people being too happy with the good news that’s allegedly on its way?

I mean, the very same venue hosts tens of graduations each July.

I've heard they're considering the following venues instead...

Upstairs in the Shakey
Southey Social Club (if they do it here, they've said they'll do Tombola and a Meat Raffle)
The function room at the Garrison Hotel - but they can only have it until 8 on a Thursday because its needed for a Slimming World meeting..

Or Kelham Island Brewery until they realised they couldn't organise a piss-up.

The wankers have been giving Deano grief on Twitter for the last couple of days, summat about a snapchat with a 14 year old. No idea what they're on about, obv no evidence of any message knocking around, that hasn't stopped the thick bastards throwing the word 'nonce' around like confetti though.
False news, he put on his Snapchat I think so anyone could see it, including 14 year olds apparently!

If it was us then we would be getting alot more abuse from them (and have done for years). They are getting off lightly and I would encourage my fellow blades to shithouse more, for these are truly special times at S6. Now did anyone know this interesting fact..... chancers right hand man is a big blade, Alistair Wilson. I went to school with him, Left us a couple of years ago for a new challenge, and is doing a sterling job. Ive never seen it be mentioned as he doesn’t shout about it. So agent Wilson ! Ring any bells ?

The optimism continues:

I wonder how much the tickets are :D

Chansiri reckons the fans will get the truth whether they like it or not...which probably means he'll blame the fans for the current predicament.

I think his methods stink, but it’s a fact he took the club to within a gnat’s of the Premiership. A different run of the ball at Wembley and Chansiri would be a hero now.

A lot of fans should accept they signed up to the plan but it didn’t quite do the trick. I’m afraid it’s a case of taking the rough with the smooth.

I hope it spirals into an even more mystifying, self harming, terrible but hilarious situation.

“The truth” is They are an arrogant, pompous, entitled, whining set of pricks who are getting fucked over by an owner who’s stopped funding them and started charging them through the nose for any involvement in their club.

I’d feel sorry for them if they had any sense of perspective on their place in the world. But they don’t so fuck em

I think his methods stink, but it’s a fact he took the club to within a gnat’s of the Premiership. A different run of the ball at Wembley and Chansiri would be a hero now.

A lot of fans should accept they signed up to the plan but it didn’t quite do the trick. I’m afraid it’s a case of taking the rough with the smooth.
It wasn’t the run of the ball. They were comprehensively beaten by a side containing a number of players that had played in the PL. Rather like our FA Cup semi-final, Hull just had to bring their A game. And they did.

It wasn’t the run of the ball. They were comprehensively beaten by a side containing a number of players that had played in the PL. Rather like our FA Cup semi-final, Hull just had to bring their A game. And they did.

True - I wasn’t implying they were lucky, rather that any one-off game can go either way. Despot Chansiri put them on the cusp of the promised land, and plenty of fans went along with his methods. So I’ve limited sympathy for a lot of them.

True - I wasn’t implying they were lucky, rather that any one-off game can go either way. Despot Chansiri put them on the cusp of the promised land, and plenty of fans went along with his methods. So I’ve limited sympathy for a lot of them.
I’ve no sympathy for them whatsoever.

tenor.gif

Their fans deserve what they get. They sold their soul for his investment and put up with anything he did until it turned into this shower of shit.

Ticket prices and Chansiri written on the seats are two that stick to mind, but as long as you get to the promised land it didn't matter, until now.

I have zero compassion for most of their fans because of this.

Their fans deserve what they get. They sold their soul for his investment and put up with anything he did until it turned into this shower of shit.

Ticket prices and Chansiri written on the seats are two that stick to mind, but as long as you get to the promised land it didn't matter, until now.

I have zero compassion for most of their fans because of this.
I think this is true of all clubs that have seen large investment. Human nature not just pig nature.

I think this is true of all clubs that have seen large investment. Human nature not just pig nature.

Very true, but for the last 5 years I have had them squealing about how they have a mega rich owner and they were bigger than Villa and Newcastle etc; One even said they were bigger than Spurs. In fact I have had years of them snooting it for no reason whatsoever.

Very true, but for the last 5 years I have had them squealing about how they have a mega rich owner and they were bigger than Villa and Newcastle etc; One even said they were bigger than Spurs. In fact I have had years of them snooting it for no reason whatsoever.

Bigger than Everton last week.

This person here put paid to that thought :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Trebilcock

Just a little bit of trivia - this was the first game I ever watched on TV at 10 years old, in my grandads house who was a piggie fan. My uncle had already "turned" me into a Blade ! - thanks Uncle Bob :)
2nd game was the World Cup final a couple of months later - we didn't have a TV at the time !

UTB

This person here put paid to that thought :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Trebilcock

Just a little bit of trivia - this was the first game I ever watched on TV at 10 years old, in my grandads house who was a piggie fan. My uncle had already "turned" me into a Blade ! - thanks Uncle Bob :)
2nd game was the World Cup final a couple of months later - we didn't have a TV at the time !

UTB

You mean the Pigs LOST in 1966? What witchcraft is this?

:rolleyes:

I never go on their forum but a few years back there was a link on bladesmad on a thread titled something like ' guess what they're on about now '.
When I clicked on it the OP had actually put forward the suggestion that they were on a par with Liverpool.
Not only that but quite a number of the other deluded clowns were agreeing with it!
Imagine the response one of our supporters would get if they came out with nonsense like that.

I never go on their forum but a few years back there was a link on bladesmad on a thread titled something like ' guess what they're on about now '.
When I clicked on it the OP had actually put forward the suggestion that they were on a par with Liverpool.
Not only that but quite a number of the other deluded clowns were agreeing with it!
Imagine the response one of our supporters would get if they came out with nonsense like that.

We’re on par, roughly, with Southampton. They’re arguably bigger, but by barely owt

Back
Top Bottom