Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Except the club say if you haven't received your new one by Saturday use your old one!

Exactly.

Why on earth would you leave it until 3 days before the first game to send out season tickets that were purchased in March! Jokers.

Exactly.

Why on earth would you leave it until 3 days before the first game to send out season tickets that were purchased in March! Jokers.

They say it's down to a system change,ie blame the computer system. I reckon it's that pesky fax machine again!!!

I agree with you mate.

'It has come to our attention....' LMFAO.

Well I've received sweet fa and had the same card since they started (I think) so who knows what will happen.

Before cards I've had people sat in my seat on the first home game as they've sold my seat for the individual game despite me renewing months before.

Think it's probably worth turning up earlier than normal whether you've had a new card or not.

Had a card since they introduced them and renewed as soon as they went on sale but got a new card through the post today.

What's the City Taxis thing that's advertised on the back of it? It says you can use your season card to pay but you have to forfeit your card, obviously that must be to the driver, but how do you get your card back and pay for the taxi?

Morning all

Getting a bit anxious now still not received mine!

Ticket now received been very lucky originally sent to wrong address luckily the gentlemen at the wrong address return them to Bramall Lane, so they sent them to my brothers address, concerning thing is I have been on the ticket office system for years! UTB ⚽️ is it Saturday yet

I'm still waiting for my season ticket!!. It's just an absolute shambles!!. I'm working a night shift on Friday night!. It's looking like a quick turnaround at home and then catching an earlier train to Sheffield and going to the ticket office to get a paper one printed!. The paper one was their advice via email if I don't receive my season ticket!!. I'm looking forward to Saturday though despite the massive cockup. . Utb

Card just arrived.

Never doubted them - planned to perfection. o_O

Still waiting for mine and my sons, but my brother-in-law has got his this morning, even though I paid for all 3.
The girl in the ticket office said that they'd be all sent to me!...I.Hope they will as my son has recently moved to a new address

I received mine last week . I don't know what this latest board meltdown is all about if I'm honest :confused:

Me and 2 lads all got new cards through although no changes !

Not sure why but very shiny.

Best work ok !!

I thought people were taking the piss regards a new card because the ticket office staff said to me you'll use your old one when I renewed but I got a new card through the post today yet my son hasn't got one through, has this occured to anyone else? Will my sons old card work? Sorry if I've missed the answer but it's hard to keep up on here these days.

No meltdown, just lack of organisation

Lack of organisation ??? 18000 Season Tickets sold . New cards issued . Virtually every single person has them . If you havent you walk 50 yards and pick a ticket up on the day . Sounds pretty good to me .

I thought people were taking the piss regards a new card because the ticket office staff said to me you'll use your old one when I renewed but I got a new card through the post today yet my son hasn't got one through, has this occured to anyone else? Will my sons old card work? Sorry if I've missed the answer but it's hard to keep up on here these days.

I think this sort of explains the problems. I understand it to mean that the new computer system has accidentally produced new season cards for people who shouldn't need them, and if you don't receive a new one, you didn't need it anyway so you can continue using the old one ( hopefully!)

I ordered tickets for Middlesbrough, Cardiff and Walsall on Monday. The Middlesbrough and Cardiff tickets arrived on Tuesday morning and I assumed my card had been activated for the Walsall game. Today I received a letter, assumed it was a new season card but on opening it, they had sent out a Walsall ticket. It does make you wonder what's going on?

Ticket News
Season ticket issues

2 August 2017

Sponsored by

Large

It has come to our attention that a number of existing season ticket holders have received new season tickets, whilst others haven't. Issues have arisen following a system change over the summer months.

Existing season ticket holders who have received a new season ticket should use the new card and destroy the old one. Season ticket holders who have not received a season card by Friday morning should use their existing card.

Any fans who have purchased new season tickets, moved seats or changed price will receive a new card. The last of which are being mailed first class today.

Apologies for any confusion.

If any supporter needs any further information contact [email protected]

Advertisement block

R

I think this sort of explains the problems. I understand it to mean that the new computer system has accidentally produced new season cards for people who shouldn't need them, and if you don't receive a new one, you didn't need it anyway so you can continue using the old one ( hopefully!)

I ordered tickets for Middlesbrough, Cardiff and Walsall on Monday. The Middlesbrough and Cardiff tickets arrived on Tuesday morning and I assumed my card had been activated for the Walsall game. Today I received a letter, assumed it was a new season card but on opening it, they had sent out a Walsall ticket. It does make you wonder what's going on?

Ticket News
Season ticket issues

2 August 2017

Sponsored by

Large

It has come to our attention that a number of existing season ticket holders have received new season tickets, whilst others haven't. Issues have arisen following a system change over the summer months.

Existing season ticket holders who have received a new season ticket should use the new card and destroy the old one. Season ticket holders who have not received a season card by Friday morning should use their existing card.

Any fans who have purchased new season tickets, moved seats or changed price will receive a new card. The last of which are being mailed first class today.

Apologies for any confusion.

If any supporter needs any further information contact [email protected]

Advertisement block

R
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom