Season tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How come existing ST holders are getting new ones issued? Thought part of the advantage of having these cards was that they could activate them remotely.

Morning all

Getting a bit anxious now still not received mine!

Are the ST of crap quality like the membership cards are ? Slightly thicker than paper yet thinner and more flimsy than a credit card.

Morning all

Getting a bit anxious now still not received mine!
I'm getting anxious also as I'm still waiting for mine. Tried to ring the ticket office but just got user busy tone!. I thought they had numerous phone lines and you got placed in a queue?. Any thoughts?.

Not received my new one yet. Will panic on Friday if it's still not arrived.

They activate the turnstyle and let you in. Mine has done so for many years. That's really all that matters, isn't it?

Of course, but as I've never had a ST or membership card before, I was shocked at how cheap they felt. :)

I've not received mine either,it is SUFC we are dealing with.I have been told it may not arrive until the end of the week !!!

How come existing ST holders are getting new ones issued? Thought part of the advantage of having these cards was that they could activate them remotely.
Is that right? I'm away and don't know if I've got a new one, I'm just expecting to use the old one.

I haven't had a new one, even though it's my first season as a...concession type person.

Just tried to purchase a ticket online for my Dad.....says "A maximum of 1 tickets for Sheffield United v Brentford can be purchased. Customer ******* currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Sheffield United v Brentford".

I have 3, my ST and the 2 kids ST,s.........so presume that means I can't purchase any match day tickets under my customer number then?
I had the same problem. You have to go onto friends and family and add their customer number or create them a new account. Then when you select more then one ticket you select their name from the drop down. I hope this makes sense.

For anyone else who, like me, is getting nervous, I've just had this response from the Box Office:

"We started printing and posting season tickets out last wednesday, as we have a large amount to post we're unable to give you a specific date when you will receive the season card but it will be before the first home match. If you haven't received it by friday please contact us or come into the ticket office and we can issue you with paper tickets"

I've just received mine.
I wasn't expecting one as I've used the same card for the last 5 years.
Now I'm worried that the new one won't work. ;)

Had the same one since they were first issued, reactivated every season so wasn't expecting the new one that popped through the letter box this morning. Is everyone getting new cards?

Had the same one since they were first issued, reactivated every season so wasn't expecting the new one that popped through the letter box this morning. Is everyone getting new cards?

I haven't a fucking clue since I paid for mine months ago and nothing has yet "popped" anywhere. Not a good start to my return to seasontickethood.

I haven't a fucking clue since I paid for mine months ago and nothing has yet "popped" anywhere. Not a good start to my return to seasontickethood.

Same here

Just thought i'd be using same card. Now wondering whether one should be in post and it aint arrived .....................yet :(

Mine's an original too so I hope not. Now a scraggy looking piece of plastic but we've seen some sights we have. :)

Back
Top Bottom