Season ticket available

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Does anyone want my season ticket for the rest of the season? I’ve had enough of watching this drivel. Got better things to do.

Only joking, good gesture mate I’m sure someone will have it that can’t normally go

I can make use of it if needs be lol my dad would go . But keep going I know it’s shit but push through !!!
As ever UTB !

I already have conflicting appointments that are preventing me attending the Arsenal, Fulham and Burnley, and am not really that bothered about the fact.

Just need to arrange some things to clash with the Chelsea, Forest and Spurs games now…

Great gesture from the OP! It’s sad times at the moment, I’m only going to keep my lad happy, win lose or draw he’s always up for it as teenagers tend to be

Would Never give my ticket away, might be a hard watch but still there at full time and support the players when they come off no matter how they have played. I love my team through good and bad times. Can't wait to be back in the championship with more games, no var and no nobhead full of themselves pundits to listen to. Utb whatever the result

I’m in Singapore so if you send it to me I can make sure nobody had to experience that first hand 😂

TBH, I was a bit gobby at yesterday's game, I'm usually quiet. The frustration of sitting there, watching crap performances, away fans taking the piss (we can hear every word where we sit) plus VAR interruptions, is getting a bit too much. I usually avoid holidays or weekends away when we are at home, but I think I might try something different the next couple of weeks. I get supporting the team etc, but are we actually making any difference being there? This season is like sending a duck on Mastermind.

I already have conflicting appointments that are preventing me attending the Arsenal, Fulham and Burnley, and am not really that bothered about the fact.

Just need to arrange some things to clash with the Chelsea, Forest and Spurs games now…
Funnily enough I've been doing that since the Luton game.

Back
Top Bottom