Rodwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would love to be paid 1000s per week to do a spot of training a few days a week, have a bit of lunch in the club canteen, then fck off home for the rest of the day. What an utter cnt he is.

Is he called Sid? Anyone seen him?

I would love to be paid 1000s per week to do a spot of training a few days a week, have a bit of lunch in the club canteen, then fck off home for the rest of the day. What an utter cnt he is.

Why blame him for signing a contract offering a good wage and potential PL games when it’s the club who offered him those terms. We’re the fucking idiots in this deal, not Jack.

Why blame him for signing a contract offering a good wage and potential PL games when it’s the club who offered him those terms. We’re the fucking idiots in this deal, not Jack.
I said in a later post we poss are the cnts for signing him given his track record. He obv gave up on being a footballer years ago so he is also a cnt for signing a contract with a team knowing he is done.

I said in a later post we poss are the cnts for signing him given his track record. He obv gave up on being a footballer years ago so he is also a cnt for signing a contract with a team knowing he is done.

Fair do’s.

Maybe CW persuaded him, told him he believed he still had enough to play a backup role for us.

Based on him being an ex England international who has barely made our bench in god knows how long he's been here. Look, if you guys wanna defend him, do so, but I can tell a freeloading wanker a mile off.

I’m not defending him, I’m sure he’s got bills to pay and a family to support, if we offer him any deal when no one else will, he’ll be a fool not to consider it. It appears we (the club) are happy for him to not even make the bench, again, that’s our fault, not his.

I’m not defending him, I’m sure he’s got bills to pay and a family to support, if we offer him any deal when no one else will, he’ll be a fool not to consider it. It appears we (the club) are happy for him to not even make the bench, again, that’s our fault, not his.
Not disagreeing with you but he obv doesnt care about playing given what he did at sunderland as well and just wants the money. We fell for it which makes us equally culpable but it still makes him a cnt.

Good work if you can get it but it feels like with most of our signings, we're trying to pin the tail on the donkey but we're popping the balloons with it instead.

Rodwell, Jags, Foderingham, Bryan are 4 we can lose straight away and be no worse off without them. Jack Robinson isn't good enough at this level, Simon Moore won't play for us again and Lundstram can go while we can get a bit of money for him.

Do cnts not get a forum ban then?
What the hell are you on about? If it's because I am using an abridged version of an expletive, you may wish to offer the same opinion to the hundreds of other posts on this forum that include various profanities. You'll be a busy chap reporting them all so toodle pip lad and get on with it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom