Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Btw I read the date wrong, I doubt there is any old timers on here who were at that match 😂
I was wondering whether I should renew my membership of Junior Blades when I read your post🤣 I absolutely loved the newspaper report, by the way. I hope there’s more to follow…

a.jpg
Takes me back to my ball boying days in the Central League.. used to go in that entrance , only John St would be open to supporters.
First game i ball boyed in 81 a young keeper by the name of David Seaman was playing in the net for Leeds . We won 2-1 if memory serves me right .

I'm confident also, but even if United get nowt, so long as they play well and keep the present spirit and momentum, I'll be happy and Blades will be there or there about season end.

I'm confident also, but even if United get nowt, so long as they play well and keep the present spirit and momentum, I'll be happy and Blades will be there or there about season end.
didnt play well did we vm apart from 2 or 3 small spells udders should have won that game

didnt play well did we vm apart from 2 or 3 small spells udders should have won that game
I ain't seen it, listened on radio, seemed they cancelled one another out, both had chances. I am disappointed to a certain extent but one points better than none and after all it's Blades we follow. Folk like you and I have seen it all before, forrard and upward.
Will watch it tomorra on Blades site.

I ain't seen it, listened on radio, seemed they cancelled one another out, both had chances. I am disappointed to a certain extent but one points better than none and after all it's Blades we follow. Folk like you and I have seen it all before, forrard and upward.
Will watch it tomorra on Blades site.
watched it on stream vm hesgoal.com all prem games on there and some championship games watched on quest this morning definetly a good goal udders had ruled out if not a goal it was a pen for them but we were really unlucky in last 10 fantastic save by their keeper from fleck then they kicked one off line still a decent point though

watched it on stream vm hesgoal.com all prem games on there and some championship games watched on quest this morning definetly a good goal udders had ruled out if not a goal it was a pen for them but we were really unlucky in last 10 fantastic save by their keeper from fleck then they kicked one off line still a decent point though
We both know teams need that bit of luck and always nice when it goes Blades way.
Thanks for the tip by the way, you must be more savvie with the technical side than I am.

We both know teams need that bit of luck and always nice when it goes Blades way.
Thanks for the tip by the way, you must be more savvie with the technical side than I am.
just type in hesgoal.com on phone or tablet it was my son who found it think we were slightly lucky saturday but still could have sneaked it in final 10

Back
Top Bottom